Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Smithing 👑 | Restocking | Task system | Active customer support! | Smelting | All smithing items | Task system

Zawy

Trying to smelt iron bars in falador and using these setting but it keeps giving me an error contact scripter message Location Det to Falador>Iron bar> dagger (Deafault)> Smithing unchecked> Smelting Check

On 11/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Cubix106 said:

Trying to smelt iron bars in falador and using these setting but it keeps giving me an error contact scripter message Location Det to Falador>Iron bar> dagger (Deafault)> Smithing unchecked> Smelting Check

Hey, join my discord. I will help you :) 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Veltix said:

Doesnt work in varrock bronze bar, stands in bank

Have you made one bar manually? It's using the keyboard to make the bars.

If im making Steel Platebody it take 5 bars at a time and theres 2 left in the inventory. I dont understand why the bot puts the last 2 bars in bank and fill the bag? Can you please fix this. This is very obvious. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...