Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Container Filler [F2P/P2P] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]

Gains

• Gains changed the title to [DB3] Gains Jug Filler [~70k gp/h] - [No requirements]
    • 2 weeks later...

So Made A New Account, And It Got Banned After Using This For 40Min... Im Assuming Maybe Because It Doesnt Really Have Anti Ban Of Any Sort, It Has The Same Cam Layout, Same Clicks, Same Path etc, I Think Jagex Register It In The System Or Something.. Maybe Add More Locations, An Improved Antiban System, Diff Pathways To Fountain, etc

I agree, some random acts once an hour added into the automation could be beneficial, I see moving the mouse off screen is a good aid in scripts, also world hopping if players try to spark conversation multiple times with response from other players. Other than being banned a couple of times, the script works as is needed.

On 11/18/2020 at 5:40 AM, Jus4RS said:

So Made A New Account, And It Got Banned After Using This For 40Min... Im Assuming Maybe Because It Doesnt Really Have Anti Ban Of Any Sort, It Has The Same Cam Layout, Same Clicks, Same Path etc, I Think Jagex Register It In The System Or Something.. Maybe Add More Locations, An Improved Antiban System, Diff Pathways To Fountain, etc

On 11/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, needsmust said:

I agree, some random acts once an hour added into the automation could be beneficial, I see moving the mouse off screen is a good aid in scripts, also world hopping if players try to spark conversation multiple times with response from other players. Other than being banned a couple of times, the script works as is needed.

Thanks for the suggestions!

so i just had thought of this now lol but im surprised that falidor is the only location this script works at.... i think varrock east and grand exchange would make your script 50x better, thats for sure. hopefully we see a future update with some of these suggestions. keep it up :)