Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F00's Fisher [FREE] - Simple Fishing Script

F00

Just thought for them naysayers aswell here is lastnights total bot time :D
    And the legit background for the account, I hand did Tutorial Island, then set the bot to work, going from shrimp, then ran it to Port Sarim when it could do Lobsters,. then changed to harpoon.

Fishing.png

a nice 15 hours screenishot for you on a fresh f2p account. tut island botted along with these 50 fishing levels. awesome script all fish banked too for cooking ahah

fishing.png

On 10/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, asgard said:

Al Kharid net fishings doesn't seem to work. Keeps throwing errors

@asgard could you post a screenshot of the console so that I can see the errors? I can't get any errors to throw while doing tests on net fishing in Karamja.

Edited by F00
    cleaned up a sentence

When i try to do cage fishing it just stops the script. I have not been to karamja yet on my account or ever as im a newer player. Could you make it so if you choose that option in f2p it will make runs between karamja and port sarim banking and paying for the boat trips.

9 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

When i try to do cage fishing it just stops the script. I have not been to karamja yet on my account or ever as im a newer player. Could you make it so if you choose that option in f2p it will make runs between karamja and port sarim banking and paying for the boat trips.

@Hadies_Alchem the script includes banking (deposit) for Karamja fishing and should work as long as you have the lobster cage and enough money for the ship in your inventory (the script will stop once you run out of money) . If it stops immediatly after starting try and restart the the client and the script and let me know if it continues (if it does try and take a screen shot of the console log so I can have a little bit more info to work with). When I use it on my accounts it seems to works without a hitch, so it's difficult to pinpoint what is causing the issue.

Edited by F00
    edited for console log request

On 10/28/2020 at 5:03 PM, asgard said:

@F00 Here you go. It was net fishing in Al Kharid with banking enabled. Seems to work fine in other places

Thanks a ton @asgard! I'm working on a fix for that location atm, but it might take a few days for my repo request for the script to be updated.

Edited by F00
    Added tag

On 10/29/2020 at 8:44 AM, F00 said:

@Hadies_Alchem the script includes banking (deposit) for Karamja fishing and should work as long as you have the lobster cage and enough money for the ship in your inventory (the script will stop once you run out of money) . If it stops immediatly after starting try and restart the the client and the script and let me know if it continues (if it does try and take a screen shot of the console log so I can have a little bit more info to work with). When I use it on my accounts it seems to works without a hitch, so it's difficult to pinpoint what is causing the issue.

I didn't have coins when i attempted to use the script before. It works fine now. Thanks.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:31 PM, Harmonixer554 said:

I've had major success with this bot. I'm about to ding 2m fishing exp running the bot for sometimes close to 20 hours at a time, its made nearly 4m gp and is about level 80 now. 
    Are people making sure they are taking random breaks on the client and such? 

Also love the bot so far! 

Same for me!

I've got only one suggestion for improving the script: when harpoon fishing it would be nice if tuna is dropped until inventory is full with swordfish before returning to deposit. Perhaps you can add such an option to the GUI.