Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F00's Fisher [FREE] - Simple Fishing Script

F00

Nevermind, didn't know you had to select where you wanted to fish it's not made super obvious :( I thougt it just knew, would you be able to add like a check box or something in future updates? :)     

5 hours ago, Bisky said:

Nevermind, didn't know you had to select where you wanted to fish it's not made super obvious :( I thougt it just knew, would you be able to add like a check box or something in future updates? :)     

Went ahead and made it select the first option in the list of locations by default so once the script re-compiles you should just be able to press start without selecting Karamja first. Thanks for the suggestion @Bisky

• 1 month later...

Just got banned using only this script in f2p empty server at night on my solo alt at karamja lobster caging & banking.

Before this night did the same routine on lumbridge swamp with fishnet.

Stats:

Afk timer: 1

1:30 hour deviated by 20 minutes and randomized bot time

2 hours break deviated by 20 minutes and randomized

Runtime: my sleep schedule; ie. 6-8 hours. Meaning at best little over 4 hours of active botting per night.

Account lasted 2 days.

No other scripts run, tutorial island ran through myself, no other accounts compromised.

Shame really, it did it work so well with the shrimps.

On 7/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, Xitrox said:

Just got banned using only this script in f2p empty server at night on my solo alt at karamja lobster caging & banking.

Before this night did the same routine on lumbridge swamp with fishnet.

Stats:

Afk timer: 1

1:30 hour deviated by 20 minutes and randomized bot time

2 hours break deviated by 20 minutes and randomized

Runtime: my sleep schedule; ie. 6-8 hours. Meaning at best little over 4 hours of active botting per night.

Account lasted 2 days.

No other scripts run, tutorial island ran through myself, no other accounts compromised.

Shame really, it did it work so well with the shrimps.

If the accounts were brand new that could definitely play a large part in them getting banned. I've noticed when it comes to accounts less than 4-5 days old with no quests done and few other skills leveled, it's almost a guarantee that the account will get banned if you script anything longer than 2-3 hours total per day. 

If you're really looking to bot an account and it not get banned, I recommend letting the account sit for a couple days after tutorial island, playing the account yourself a little bit (do some quests and gain some combat lvls), and using more than one script (only using one script for one skill looks much more suspicious than using different scripts to lvl different skills throughout the day).

Hopefully that helps for future accounts @Xitrox🙂 

Alright. I take your advice and will do few quest and level some combat to gather levels before starting fishing.

I will report back in a week or two. 😅

• 1 month later...

Some background, my account was 4 days old, 19 Quest Points, leveled attack skills to 30 by myself. Botted woodcutting for 3-4 hours a day for the past 4 days, and then turned this fishing bot on for one hour and was instantly banned.

I've had major success with this bot. I'm about to ding 2m fishing exp running the bot for sometimes close to 20 hours at a time, its made nearly 4m gp and is about level 80 now. 
    Are people making sure they are taking random breaks on the client and such? 

Also love the bot so far! 

6 hours ago, Harmonixer554 said:

I've had major success with this bot. I'm about to ding 2m fishing exp running the bot for sometimes close to 20 hours at a time, its made nearly 4m gp and is about level 80 now. 
    Are people making sure they are taking random breaks on the client and such? 

Also love the bot so far! 

Thanks a ton, my man. I'm glad it's working well for you @Harmonixer554🙂