Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • If you had from 50 to 100 dollars

helipipe

Hello and good day

I am fairly new to botting and I am liking it. now i am interested in investing a few dollars from 50 to 100 dollars (or maybe you guys think i wont need that much), now the question is, what scripts would you buy with brand new accounts and would you get memberships etc.

now my goal is to be able to get my investment back and then make some side money to renew monthly scripts and memerships and after all that is paid use the rest mills to fund my main account.

thank you in advace for your time and input

helipipe

Hey,

If the Botting process was a 1 2 3 step process, everyone would be doing it and OSRS would have went downhill and died years ago.

Botting is a trial and error process, it's also a scouting, investing, and sleepless process.

Botting isn't something you invest a static amount of money and get a return back. 

I know people who have invested thousands and failed miserably, and I know people who have invested tens of dollars and succeeded.

What I suggest is.. play the game.. get to know some methods... get em scripted (or find a script).. bot on your home internet to get a taste of it..

You'll get banned and locked over and over but eventually if you stick your guts into it you'll succeed.

1 hour ago, Defiled said:

Hey,

If the Botting process was a 1 2 3 step process, everyone would be doing it and OSRS would have went downhill and died years ago.

Botting is a trial and error process, it's also a scouting, investing, and sleepless process.

Botting isn't something you invest a static amount of money and get a return back. 

I know people who have invested thousands and failed miserably, and I know people who have invested tens of dollars and succeeded.

What I suggest is.. play the game.. get to know some methods... get em scripted (or find a script).. bot on your home internet to get a taste of it..

You'll get banned and locked over and over but eventually if you stick your guts into it you'll succeed.

thank you for your input

Archived