Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • potential script idea

Elliot1992

Hi guys, been part of the community a few days now and got into the groove with a few bots (after many banned experiments) and i feel ive potentially found a nice little f2p money maker

please feel free to tell me if its been done before but id happily make some suicides or casual play bots just to test the script =]

so very easy i always see in my passing to GE that copious amounts of trout and salmon always dropped at barb village and i thought there could be earning potential there? maybe a basic pick up script that walks to edge bank and runs on the way back?

happy to hear from you all =]

There was one at the SDN but they must removed it. Also im not sure about the gp/h cause you will be competing with lots of bots, but you must start somewhere :) 

Archived