Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts locked....

helipipe

Hello and good day to everyone

So i am new to this botting scenario but it seems I am the worst at it I cant even start botting

I bought this proxie to use on dreambot and runescape client loads succesfully

I have made 2 accounts and started doing tutorial island manually and once i get to the fishing part then my account gets logged out and then when i try to log back in then i get a message saying

'Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen'

now i have used weird emails for the first one and i used an email i have access to for the second one.

so should i be verifying my accounts so they dont getlocked again? and if so should i use the same email or will it be targeted from then on?

thank you for your time and i hope you have a great day

Helipipe

Archived