Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

14 minutes ago, kiivo said:

Sadly, i have to join the others here.

Used if for 2 hours with automatic and manual brakes, and got hit with a 2 day ban :)

Sorry to hear that you've got banned.

2 hours seems way too fast in my opinion. Have you used any scripts before?

@ZawyNope - just started out with using your Agility script on one account, and the fishing script on another :)
    I have VIP and all.

Might be the inhumane way of clicking the same obstacle even if it is already crossing it. No idea.
    Not complaining at all, just a headsup for the rest ^^

EDIT: Ignore me, I was being an idiot in the settings.

Sorry to hear/see the few bans above, just anecdotally: I've been running it for max 1hr at a time over 2 weeks now whilst doing other things inbetween and still going strong. Playing the long game!

Edited by ADM1992
    oops

10 minutes ago, ADM1992 said:

EDIT: Ignore me, I was being an idiot in the settings.

Sorry to hear/see the few bans above, just anecdotally: I've been running it for max 1hr at a time over 2 weeks now whilst doing other things inbetween and still going strong. Playing the long game!

Alright buddy, glad to hear it runs fine!

On 11/26/2021 at 1:05 PM, Zawy said:

Alright buddy, glad to hear it runs fine!

So, just some hopefully useful info.

I got hit with a 2 day ban within an hour of hitting 60 and going to Seers Village, it's possible that the Seers part of the script is easier for them to detect? possibly due to the spam 3 clicks on every obstacle?

I have been at Pyramid using your script for around 8 hours in total, Canifis for 2 hours total, then didn't use it for 2 days before going to seers. No issues at all until then and no other bots used as I wanted to get 70 Agility first.

1 minute ago, ADM1992 said:

So, just some hopefully useful info.

I got hit with a 2 day ban within an hour of hitting 60 and going to Seers Village, it's possible that the Seers part of the script is easier for them to detect? possibly due to the spam 3 clicks on every obstacle?

I have been at Pyramid using your script for around 8 hours in total, Canifis for 2 hours total, then didn't use it for 2 days before going to seers. No issues at all until then and no other bots used as I wanted to get 70 Agility first.

It's possible that seers village is more watched by Jagex.

• 3 weeks later...

Trialing this script as a test... May run at most an hour max just to give myself a small break. That shouldn't hopefully trigger a ban...

I do like it, though it does seem to look fairly humane for the most part. Mouse pathing is really good at times but can also be a bit robotic.

Seems alright.

Edited by Hazardtime

Hi, I've just purchased your script but it does not seem to work on the wilderness course. When failing an obstacle it will not climb up on the ladder to go back. Also when failing stepping stones it will run all the way back to the start of the course instead of redoing the stepping stones.

50 minutes ago, verdikke said:

Hi, I've just purchased your script but it does not seem to work on the wilderness course. When failing an obstacle it will not climb up on the ladder to go back. Also when failing stepping stones it will run all the way back to the start of the course instead of redoing the stepping stones.

Hey, could you join my discord?

Make you sure are on the latest client