Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

9 hours ago, Dieseldragon said:

The script seems to be randomly stopping, or crashing, during seers. It'll run maybe 15 rounds, tehn run to the bank and close the script. 

could you clear your RS cache?

If that does not work, please sent me some more information on discord. Screenshots etc, debug console

• 2 weeks later...
    6 minutes ago, ginger4l1fe said:

Banned after 3 hour trial. This was the first time I ever botted on the account and I was running a VPN

You should not bot on a VPN, they are flagged most of the times. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was logged out at seers for no reason had stamina pots and food(karambwans). It's also a little slow to move from one obstacle to another

Gonna try to clear rs cache to see if this will help*

Edited by Bart big simp

34 minutes ago, Bart big simp said:

Was logged out at seers for no reason had stamina pots and food(karambwans). It's also a little slow to move from one obstacle to another

Gonna try to clear rs cache to see if this will help*

Hmm, let me know if you still have issues, join my discord :)

21 hours ago, Zawy said:

Hmm, let me know if you still have issues, join my discord :)

Just before the last rooftop on seers (the long roof) the bot runs all the way into the corner then turns back to jump to the next roof if that makes sense. I'm getting a sus kinda feeling xD

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Agility👑[$9,99] [PROGRESSIVE MODE] [ EATING ] [ STAMINA ] ROOFTOPS] [GNOME COURSE]
    On 3/29/2021 at 4:28 PM, holari9933 said:

Ardougne Course is a little bit obvious, not smooth moving and a lot of standing

Hey, can you join my discord so I can see what's going on