Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

• 2 weeks later...

Ardougne, two mistakes were made in this script and it looks like the bot do this course. 

1. When Bot starts lap, he always put mouse click exactly to the wrong way of the lap, then fast to the right way.

2. When Bot starts across the plank, he clicks on "mark" too early, then after that Bot takes "mark" only on the next lap. 

These two things are cycling and make the Ardougne course is not that good for use. I stop bot, cuz scare of it. Thanks.

Edited by mikosaikonen

5 hours ago, mikosaikonen said:

Ardougne, two mistakes were made in this script and it looks like the bot do this course. 

1. When Bot starts lap, he always put mouse click exactly to the wrong way of the lap, then fast to the right way.

2. When Bot starts across the plank, he clicks on "mark" too early, then after that Bot takes "mark" only on the next lap. 

These two things are cycling and make the Ardougne course is not that good for use. I stop bot, cuz scare of it. Thanks.

Hey!

Will take a look at it :)

• 3 weeks later...

hello just curious about the Marks collected info on screen. what exactly is this info for... currently 5/6 is that how many are available at my level? sorry for such a odd question. awesome script/s!

• 1 month later...

on falador it seems to click everything twice, and on the 3rd instance when climbing on the side of the house it always clicks the ladder inside of it.

2 minutes ago, Cj1010 said:

on falador it seems to click everything twice, and on the 3rd instance when climbing on the side of the house it always clicks the ladder inside of it.

Hey,

Could you join my discord?

On 2/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, yonnie1988 said:

hello just curious about the Marks collected info on screen. what exactly is this info for... currently 5/6 is that how many are available at my level? sorry for such a odd question. awesome script/s!

Think it means your marks per hour at ur current rate

Edited by mangart
    forgot