Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

1 minute ago, Itsguy said:

Ran 1 time for 5 hours got banned few hours later while doing a slayer task....

Have you ran anything else? Have you used breaks or 5 hours in a row?

2 breaks during the 5 hours. Never ran anything else on it. This was the first, and now im guessing the last. Just purchased your bundle deal minutes before getting banned.

Hello everyone,

I just want to post this as my personal experience as of 09/30/2021 with this particular script. I haven't "played" with botting in many years, I was very interested when doing some research on bots being "harder" to detect. I stumbled upon Dream Bot and searched for an agility script, (because no one actually enjoys agility) and was instantly shocked at how undetectable I believed this script/client to be. As I was watching the way the bot operated, it genuinely seemed like it would be impossible for Jagex to detect that I was utilizing botting software. I began running the bot on 09/27/2021 and got temporarily banned on 09/29/2021. Just to put my usage with this script in perspective, I started off by running it for 8 hours. I would check up on how it operated several times a day because I was still paranoid. I ran into an issue within the first day of usage where every few hours or so, (I couldn't pin point an exact time this would occur) my account would auto login and would stay logged out. It appeared that the script would run anywhere from 3-4 hours before it auto logged, despite setting an 8 hour run time. I couldn't trouble shoot as to why it was doing this, I just stuck with it and considered it as a "break" period for the bot. I was running the Canafis course and I achieved approximately 3 levels of agility (54-57) before I was temporarily banned.

This post is not intended to hate on the script, because it was made very well and I would absolutely give this a 5 star rating. I strictly wanted to give an "updated" personal account of this script in 2021. I don't think I'll be utilizing botting at this point, but I'm curious if maybe the developer of this script would understand how I got banned so quickly? On a side note, I saw the recent OSRS Q&A a day before I was banned and I got spooked by their threat to bots and real-world trading. I wanted to call the bluff and continued to bot just as I explained earlier and boom... RIP.

Thank you,

Lag

• 3 weeks later...
    Dreamy Agility has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed barbarian outpost issue
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

gave the trial a shot, but getting some big red flags just watching it go. Only ran for 4-5 minutes, since I'm not risking a ban for this. For starters: tried at seers village, and it keeps clicking obstacles that the character is already crossing. Like...repeatedly clicking on them. Highly recommend stopping that, no human keeps clicking on an obstacle they're already crossing.