Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

Just now, tylers5033 said:

Im having an issue getting it to do any agility course.

Make sure you are on the latest client. If you are, send me the logs.

I'm trialing this and it keeps getting stuck in the wilderness dungeon still. For whatever reason the place it's trying to click on the mini map isn't working.

Just now, bdrandolph said:

I'm trialing this and it keeps getting stuck in the wilderness dungeon still. For whatever reason the place it's trying to click on the mini map isn't working.

Which place? I need a small gif of that. The walker is handling that.

25 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Which place? I need a small gif of that. The walker is handling that.

Apologies, I'm having a hard time uploading an image but it's when I fall off of the slippery log and it's towards the back of the dungeon. Like the ladder is just off of the map and that's what the script is looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hello .  I’ve purchased the script but it’s not working on seers .   It was working for about a few hours then it stopped.   It gets stuck right after completion of the corse 

11 hours ago, tiko7410 said:

Hello .  I’ve purchased the script but it’s not working on seers .   It was working for about a few hours then it stopped.   It gets stuck right after completion of the corse 

Hey,

Please send me your GUI settings and the -debug logs(CTR+D -> Client settings -> Enable debugging).

You can do this in PM or on discord

I watched this run for about 7 hours yesterday at seers and noticed it very seldomly picks up the mogs. Not sure why but out of probably 100 mogs it picked up only 17 of them. Would appreciate if you looked into it :)

Error Log:

2023-06-30 10:56:39 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-06-30 10:56:39 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.zawy.d.lambda$clickRoofTop$17(d.java:526)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.lambda$all$0(GameObjects.java:106)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.all(GameObjects.java:107)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:125)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:119)
        at org.zawy.d.d(d.java:525)
        at org.zawy.d.onLoop(d.java:388)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by billycrane