Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

Dreamy Agility has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added prifddinas course
    • Added shayzien course
    Thanks!

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 14 Agility courses | Customised profiles | Progressive mode | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Hi there,

Used the bot from 20-29 agility, paused the script often to do random stuff such as check experience look at friend list etc. before starting the script again,

Anyway I have a 2 ban warning ban, glad I didn't buy the full product. will wait for more successful reviews before attempting this script again.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, eewqgft3 said:

Hi there,

Used the bot from 20-29 agility, paused the script often to do random stuff such as check experience look at friend list etc. before starting the script again,

Anyway I have a 2 ban warning ban, glad I didn't buy the full product. will wait for more successful reviews before attempting this script again.

Thanks

I have a lot of users running this daily. Seems very unlikely you got banned for like 15 minutes of botting.

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

I have a lot of users running this daily. Seems very unlikely you got banned for like 15 minutes of botting.

It was about an hour and 20 minutes of the Free 2 hour use time.
    See below Evidence from Jagex bot busting.

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

OFFENCE

Bot Busting Moderate

TYPE

Ban

OFFENCE DATE

07-Jan-2023

OFFENCE PENALTY ENDS

09-Jan-2023 16:45:03 UTC

OFFENCE EXPIRY

07-Jan-2024 16:45:03 UTC

GAME

RuneScape

1 minute ago, eewqgft3 said:

It was about an hour and 20 minutes of the Free 2 hour use time.
    See below Evidence from Jagex bot busting.

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

OFFENCE

Bot Busting Moderate

TYPE

Ban

OFFENCE DATE

07-Jan-2023

OFFENCE PENALTY ENDS

09-Jan-2023 16:45:03 UTC

OFFENCE EXPIRY

07-Jan-2024 16:45:03 UTC

GAME

RuneScape

Probably a delay ban or a you botted on a fresh account.

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

Probably a delay ban or a you botted on a fresh account.

No,  I've provided my feedback - accept it or not, however being in denial that this script could of been a factor in a 2 day ban just leaves me feeling you are not a trust worth service.

If you want to attract potential purchases of your script then I would recommend a better approach when responding to comments on this thread, especially when your responses are publics knowledge.

Like I said I'll await some positive reviews - possible proof of script run times and success before considering your script again

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, eewqgft3 said:

No,  I've provided my feedback - accept it or not, however being in denial that this script could of been a factor in a 2 day ban just leaves me feeling you are not a trust worth service.

If you want to attract potential purchases of your script then I would recommend a better approach when responding to comments on this thread, especially when your responses are publics knowledge.

Like I said I'll await some positive reviews - possible proof of script run times and success before considering your script again

Thanks.

Botting is against RS rules, you can always get banned for it. All I'm saying is; 20 mins seems very fast for a ban.

7 minutes ago, eewqgft3 said:

Thanks.

Hey man , it’s primes month worst time to be Botting as primes accs are taking over the economy, I can vouch  for script I am the user with 99 agility and plenty other ones ,and I used zawys scripts to do so. U should come check out our discord, his scripts are a great tools for farming or just recreational use. But when I got to ardy roofs I was running 12 hrs a day getting 500k xp each session. And I’ve also braught up many accs to full gracefull using script 

11 minutes ago, Jaykwon said:

Hey man , it’s primes month worst time to be Botting as primes accs are taking over the economy, I can vouch  for script I am the user with 99 agility and plenty other ones ,and I used zawys scripts to do so. U should come check out our discord, his scripts are a great tools for farming or just recreational use. But when I got to ardy roofs I was running 12 hrs a day getting 500k xp each session. And I’ve also braught up many accs to full gracefull using script 

I'll consider your response, thanks.