Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Agility👑| 15 Agility courses | Task system | Purchasing graceful | Customised profiles | Eating | Stamina potions | All rooftops | Gnome course |

Zawy

Bad script weird pathing bot like decisions feels very cheap and i dont seem to find any antiban mechanics.

it feels like this guy is trying to ban your account on purpose or is just here scamming everyone with basic scripts.

look at this guy's alcher for example it doesnt even have a random timer for clicking.

maybe i help some people to not buy this script and safe themselves a few bucks.

hope scripter+ guy ups his game or gets warned

The pyramid script gets caught on the double ledges sometimes when the camera angle is weird and it will repeatedly click on the second portion of the ledge which doesn't work.

Also sometimes it will fail to sell a pyramid top and start a new run and as it gets to the last hurdle before the final platform it will freeze cause it can't find the pyramid top as it's still in the inventory

Both will occur within the hour

Edited by _dreamer

Dreamy Agility has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added hopping worlds after X mins
    Thanks!

image.png.8d9ba8642d29aeb0b71b3c26310ca02e.png

More info about the issues raised earlier, it's these particular double ledges it gets stuck clicking the further ledge with the "I can't reach that message"

Edited by _dreamer

Dreamy Agility has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated code with upcoming changes
    Thanks!

On 9/3/2022 at 11:09 PM, kaloof said:

got banned after 3 hours

From just using 3 hours of this bot? or after using multiple bots before that?

Pollnivneach course is having issues. When starting the course, it keeps clicking the map (little red flag) on the starting location (near the bucket) over and over, thus getting stuck. Can you please look into this?

Otherwise Script is great. I've been using it for ~11 hrs a day, with no issues aside from the above.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, nyarkosensei said:

Pollnivneach course is having issues. When starting the course, it keeps clicking the map (little red flag) on the starting location (near the bucket) over and over, thus getting stuck. Can you please look into this?

Otherwise Script is great. I've been using it for ~11 hrs a day, with no issues aside from the above.

Thanks!

Hey!

Would you mind to join my discord? 

Used all the way from lvl 1 and I’m currently at 66 I went from Varrock to falador to seers then back to falador and I did this because the seers rooftop first and final obstacle and while walking back are obviously bot like actions I watched it for 6 laps and every lap it did those 3 things the same every time everything else seemed randomized idk if it’s just me or If I should take a clip but I’m looking forward to hearing from you on this overall fantastic script got full graceful without a hitch 

Edited by chase4242