Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PVA email addresses

Tegridy_farms

I read through a guy's gold farm progress thread, very interesting stuff. 

he mentions the use of "PVA email addresses" that helped him not get banned. What are these email addresses? What is there significance with account bans? Does anyone have any experience with these?

Given what PVA is in front of I'd assume they mean a phone verified email, but I doubt that has a lot to do with account bans. It's not like Jagex can check for phone verification with the email you use unless they actually can, in which case I don't know, but I doubt they'd not ban you either way. Botting is botting. They aren't going to allow your account your using to bot to stay in the game regardless. 

Right on. Yeah he mentions getting a lot of bans within days using vps's, then in the next progress update mentions the reason he was getting banned had "something to do with the email domain name you sign up with - so choose your email provider carefully." He doesn't really elaborate on whether the vps's and the email thing are related. In another part he brings up the PVA emails, I thought maybe that was linked to him talking about the email domain name. Can you make sense of it?

26 minutes ago, Tegridy_farms said:

"something to do with the email domain name you sign up with - so choose your email provider carefully." 

What I assume is being referred to here is the use of temp mail providers, instead of using fake email providers or temp email providers I assume he's saying you should use the name brand email providers for accounts so like gmail, aol, hotmail and etc. It does make sense come to think of it because normal people 95.9% of the time wouldn't be using fake or temp providers, most will use their personal emails from the mentioned name brand providers. 

28 minutes ago, Tegridy_farms said:

In another part he brings up the PVA emails, I thought maybe that was linked to him talking about the email domain name. Can you make sense of it?

I haven't completely read the post, but I might give the post a read through completely and see what sense it makes to me.

Archived