Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What is your ban classified as?

skinzz

So i have been testing out a few things to see what i get banned from and if doing a few extra things may help the account be a little more undetectable. Now i bot on f2p and most likely use the same script that alot of people use but i have noticed i seem to get the ban around the same sort of time in the day. Also i had a look at the reason of why i was banned and it stated that my account was macroing major lol. Is this what everyone gets when they get slapped with the ban hammer?

There are no ways to prevent bans if you're Botting, the best you can do is try to lengthen the life of your bot with tactics like pure resi proxies, breaks, and anti pattern but please know that these tactics won't stop bans. Bans are inevitable when Botting, so don't bot on something you're not willing to use.

and yes, all bans that occur while Botting are Macroing major/minor which is a fancy word for Botting.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the things I've learned while botting is that you are never 100% safe. 

I've botted on accounts that I use and my main, script quality is not the only thing that matters, the place you bot, the ammount of hours, if you bot one skill or many and how frequently you rotate them..

For example I use one of hashtag's wc scripts, the script is very good, however if  botting at ge yews i get insta banned, but if I bot on really unpopular places I can bot for 20 hours straight and no bans.

As with everything in life, the more experience and knowledge you accumulate by testing and experimenting with different configurations will make you get less banned.

On 3/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Defiled said:

There are no ways to prevent bans if you're Botting, the best you can do is try to lengthen the life of your bot with tactics like pure resi proxies, breaks, and anti pattern but please know that these tactics won't stop bans. Bans are inevitable when Botting, so don't bot on something you're not willing to use.

and yes, all bans that occur while Botting are Macroing major/minor which is a fancy word for Botting.

uhhhh that is defiantly 100% not true. Someone has never seen level 110 kurask bots or slayer bots or zulra bots with 70 mil exp or ect. 

Maybe people have defiantly found a way to avoid being banned permanently. Were told to bot without triggering the osrs automatic bot detection system. aka start botting on an established members account, use breaks, use resi ip, ect. However when this system is triggered, it will run tests on the data the client is sending back, and it somehow can detect all major botting clients. People with macros can "bot" red flagged, because jagex is after actual bot clients. But there are other means other people have defiantly got flagged and avoided being detected by the system, and continued to bot while flagged.

Archived