Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Develop scripts using Intellij + Gradle

SpinClass

On 5/7/2020 at 3:55 AM, 24h8rH9V9F said:

Thanks for this tutorial to use grade with IntelliJ!

I got this error after executing updateDreambot:

> Task :updateDreambotClient FAILED
    Updating https://dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar

Execution failed for task ':updateDreambotClient'.
    > java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar

Any suggestions? I checked and the server does not return 403 when accessing via browser, or using wget to download the file.

Version 1.2.2 of the plugin is out and should resolve the 403 error, I've also added additional logging to help diagnose the issue if it happens again. Just update the "gradle.plugin.com.spinclass:dreambot" version from 1.1 to 1.2.2 in your build.gradle, refresh the gradle project and you should be good to go.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:40 AM, orbox said:

How do I update a script and test it without having to close down DreamBot and re-open/login?

All the buildScript task does is create the jar and move it to the DreamBot folder, so if refreshing the scripts isn't working that might be an issue with DreamBot. If you manually copy the jar and refresh does it work?

On 4/28/2020 at 5:21 AM, Verify said:

When I try to run updateDreambot, it says Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0. and the com.spinclass.spinner is not created

I don't have time atm to make this compatible with gradle 7.0, although I'll work towards that in the near future and try to be a bit more active here.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Is this thread being updated? I cant for the life of me get the list to update with options from dreambot..

also i get this when I run it 

Welcome to Gradle 4.0.

To run a build, run gradle <task> ...

To see a list of available tasks, run gradle tasks

To see a list of command-line options, run gradle --help

To see more detail about a task, run gradle help --task <task>

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 2s
    1 actionable task: 1 executed
    Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Process finished with exit code 0

I went already deleted -Xmx but it continues to show up not sure if this is sometihng i should worry about.

• 5 months later...

It would be great if you could update the original post with the right version to fix the 403 error.

Otherwise, this tool is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us

• 1 year later...