Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS doesn't start

KamSamiDah

When I open the program the log in screen for RS doesn't appear.  I'm just looking at the logo for Dreambot and I can't figure out how to get the game started.  I just downloaded the program and Java 8, not sure where to go from here.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, no luck.

This is a connection problem, are you using any proxies? if yes, are they SOCKS5 proxies? have you tried launching the client without the proxy?

If you're not using a proxy, try disabling your antivirus/firewall temporarily then launch DreamBot

lmk what happens;

Yes I'm using a proxy, it is socks5.  I launched without my proxy and it did work, thank you.  But how do I get it to work with my proxy then?  I also tried disabling firewall and launching with proxy but still no luck.

Defiled, thanks for you help.  I figured it out.  I was using a socks5 proxy but I the wrong kind I guess.  That's what I get for trying to be cheap, thanks again mate.

Archived