Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't Find entry on screen

Wtrader1

Hello fellow runescape players!

i'm progamming new for a longer time and a few weeks ago i changed programming to dreambot. 

overal, its going very very very good. few bots made, few scripts, work's like a charm.

Now, i'm having a bit of an issue. When the character is interacting, i can read it out. but on like a default interaction runescapes give,like leveling up for example, that's a tricky part wich don't want to work!

In the attachments i included a same sort of message you recieve on tutorial island. Someone willing to share some information about how to read the text out of that?

greets W

settings.png

On 2/28/2020 at 3:06 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Widgets, you can use the game debugger (or widget hover) to find the widget you're looking for.

Thank you for your comment! Widget did not find it. But it appeared i was doing something wrong with the message function. it works now!

Archived