Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Beggar [0-100M gp/h] - [30M Proggy] - [Customizable] - [Mule support] - [No requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Click here to receive a one-hour trial

Features:

• Begs for items anywhere in the world, preferably near a bank.
    • Types a random begging phrase and appreciation phrase from the list (appreciation phrases are optional).
    • Does a random begging emote and appreciation emote from the list (emotes are optional).
    • You can choose how often the bot should beg for items.
    • Banks all items after each successful trade.
    • Declines the trade if the trading window has been open for too long.
    • Runs back to the initial location if someone is trying to lure the bot.
    • You can save the settings to a text file and load them quickly.
    • Displays the total value of received items and profit per hour.
    • Mule support: when the mule (you) trade the bot, the bot will retrieve the received items from the bank and give them to you (one inventory at a time).
    • Supports QuickStart.

Requirements:

• None.

Instructions:

• Use a low-level account to increase the chances of receiving free items.
    • Use noob-looking equipment to increase the chances of receiving free items.
    • Feel free to use your imagination.

Gallery:

bsK3H5v.jpg

Proggies:

Rd3d2lG.jpg

84NFsmw.png

W5l1kTG.jpg

wicllya.jpg

2CMrlhT.jpg

@MrFrosbit ive made over 15mil in 2 days just by using this script, makes me laugh how it actually works

@waluhee profited 2m in an hour :D

@deltaecho 1 hour: I made 600k, but I was only at 20k until the last 6 minutes. I’m impressed...

@Hardlopies Amazing script! Works very well with the right begging phrases ❤️ I've been running for 2 days now and here are the resultsDay 1: 2.5 mil, Day 2: 2.3 mil

QuickStart:

• Type how long to wait between actions inside quotation marks, for example, 15 to 20 seconds would be "15;20".
    • Type the begging phrases separated by the ; sign inside quotation marks.
    • Type the appreciation phrases separated by the ; sign inside quotation marks.
    • Type the begging emotes separated by the ; sign inside quotation marks.
    • Type the appreciation emotes separated by the ; sign inside quotation marks.
    • Type the name of the mule inside quotation marks.
    • Example: -params "15;20" "Dancing for money!;Dancing for money" "Thank you;Tysm;Ty;Cheers" "Dance" "Bow;Clap;Blow Kiss" null
    • Example: -params "12;16" "Accepting any unwanted items" "Appreciate it;Thanks man;Thx;Thanks!" null null "Zezima"

Click here to leave a review for the script

Edited by Gains

Hey I'm finding the script unusable as the script forces you to stand at a specific tile ar the Grand Exchange...Found myself standing under 3 other bots using the same script. I understand it's for anti-lure but could you expand the boundaries please?

Edited by icedotexe

32 minutes ago, icedotexe said:

Hey I'm finding the script unusable as the script forces you to stand at a specific tile ar the Grand Exchange...Found myself standing under 3 other bots using the same script. I understand it's for anti-lure but could you expand the boundaries please?

Okay no problems I will change that.

Hey Gains! Thank you for the fix, but I noticed (possibly as a result?) that once the bot banks, it stays at the banker tile at the g/e, instead of returning to it's original tile where the script was started. Could you fix this please? Nobody can see my character under the 100 other players standing at g/e bank. Thank you!

Edited by icedotexe

2 hours ago, icedotexe said:

Hey Gains! Thank you for the fix, but I noticed (possibly as a result?) that once the bot banks, it stays at the banker tile at the g/e, instead of returning to it's original tile where the script was started. Could you fix this please? Nobody can see my character under the 100 other players standing at g/e bank. Thank you!

I wrote a different behavior for Grand Exchange. Update available soon. 

Edited by Gains