Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Beggar [Customizable] - [Mule support] - [No requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Hey gains. So the banking is flawless, thanks for the fix, but the problem is that the script is choosing/forcing you to move to a corner, stacking with other bots using the same script. As a result I often find mine and someone else's bots standing next to each other (if not stacked on top of each other....) As a result it's blatant that they're bots, gain 0 trades, and get banned/locked much quicker. I think the best way to fix this would allow users start the script at any given tile, and make it return to that initial tile (or the 4 tiles around the initial tile) after banking. This way users will get trades and not get spam reported and banned within few hours. 

Edited by icedotexe

Hey man! Love the script so far, there are a few things I'd like to let you know of.

It is easy to lure the bots away by simply trading and walking away.

The bot types very fast, making it seem unrealistic.

Finally, it seems to stand in the same spot in every world.

Other than these things I have found it to be an amazing bot so far, simple to use and very effective.

Also, would be amazing if it could hop worlds every 30 minutes or so, that would greatly reduce suspicion in my opinion.

Thanks! With these changes it will literally be perfect :)

Edited by beachsmash

On 3/10/2020 at 12:49 PM, Andre Hazes said:

Like the bot so far man! i saw you just released it a while ago, but it does still have some problems.
    The above happens alot where it either stand in thesame place with others, or at places that are too far away, sometimes when i check, some of the bots stand way too far north where nobody can really see it typing.

Maybe have a option where you can chose the tile(s) you want it to stand on and where it will return too if someone trades it and runs away? Would solve both problems in one.

An ability to make it hop worlds would also be amazing.

+ sometimes it gets stuck banking.

So far its a good idea and i like the bot, keep up the good work !

@Gains ^ this

hi i just bought it and i love it. just a couple of suggestions, please dont make it run to a spot. I sometimes dont want to stand at the north side of GE i want to stand by the south side. And aswell world hopping would be nice and to save the text so we dont have to type if out every time we want to use it