Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rigged Dicer [money maker]

dappie

I'm sorry for the active gambler under us but I made this script what basically just rolls under 50 everytime and only accepts trades abover 50k.

Details:

- Simple GUI for your name

- Spams text

- Accepts trades

- Rolls under 50

Simple GUI:

XQ5ajde.png

Spam text:

3UK4k6w.png?1

After trade:

djK8Yo1.png

• 4 weeks later...
    20 hours ago, Treez2go said:

Paid script or free release? new to this

Either way given that new scripts coming out have already been released, I don’t think this script is going to be allowed on the SDN, especially because of what this script is. I’m not staff here but I’m betting they probably aren’t in favor of rigging dicing. 

• 3 months later...
    • 1 year later...

The money theme is very popular today. What about your own company? I have been running my campaign for three years now, this wonderful site my company in Singapore helped me with this. Money began to come to the card very quickly, I became a real business lady! Making money is easy and simple!

Archived