Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Suicider [All melee skills] - [F2P] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Been running it for over 5 hours so far on 6 accounts. Script is pretty bad ass. Only one issue I have noticed so far. Once in a while, after dying, the bot gets stuck when it goes back to the location (Riverside) right before it is supposed to re-wield the weapons. Happens maybe once out of every 3-5 deaths. If that part was fixed the script would be flawless.

Edited by strongbomb2

26 minutes ago, strongbomb2 said:

Been running it for over 5 hours so far on 6 accounts. Script is pretty bad ass. Only one issue I have noticed so far. Once in a while, after dying, the bot gets stuck when it goes back to the location (Riverside) right before it is supposed to re-wield the weapons. Happens maybe once out of every 3-5 deaths. If that part was fixed the script would be flawless.

Does it still pick up the equipment off the ground?

12 minutes ago, Gains said:

Does it still pick up the equipment off the ground?

Yes it still picks up, but then gets stuck when it is supposed to wield. 

Edited by strongbomb2

The issue was that I had items in my inventory. After clearing the items from my inventory it now works better. Sometimes after dying the bot will accidentally pick up your bones which is causing the issue of the script stopping. 

Edited by strongbomb2

• 2 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, Combat Wombat said:

do i need to "disable roof" for this to work properly at the goblins? also sometimes this seems to get stuck at the runecrafting altar

Didn't test it inside the little goblin house so maybe you need to. Where is the runecrafting altar?