Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Suicider [All melee skills] - [F2P] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Click here to receive a one-hour trial

Features:

• Trains Attack, Strength, Defence and Hitpoints at various locations near Lumbridge.
    • Once the bot dies, it will collect its equipment and continue training.
    • When the desired level has been reached, the bot will start the next task.
    • Supports QuickStart.

Requirements:

• None.

Instructions:

• Have your equipment on before starting the script.
    • Don't have anything in the inventory.

Gallery:

CxcSs9P.jpg

Proggies:

KbjRgB8.jpg

XUygazS.jpg

@Tasemu I got to 30/30/30 using the script and quite pleased with the result.

@strongbomb2 Been running it for over 5 hours so far on 6 accounts. Script is pretty bad ass.

@KoreanFood Bought a couple days ago, works great for the most part, ran for 12 hours without problem.

QuickStart:

• Type the name of the location where you want to train at.
    • Type the name of the skill you want to train.
    • Type a number between 2 and 99 which will be used as the target level.
    • Separate the location, skill and target level of the task with the ; sign.
    • Separate different tasks with the & sign.
    • Make sure the task list is inside quotation marks.
    • Example: -params "Farm East;Defence;40&Swamp;Attack;40&Riverside;Strength;50"

Click here to leave a review for the script

Edited by Gains

So far so good, though i found the bot once stuck. It had died and had come back to pick up its loot. There was an empty vial in my inventory (likely from a str potion i previous got from the adventurer path) and it was stuck continually clicking it. My gear de-spawned by the time i found it. Hope this helps you find the cause.

8 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

So far so good, though i found the bot once stuck. It had died and had come back to pick up its loot. There was an empty vial in my inventory (likely from a str potion i previous got from the adventurer path) and it was stuck continually clicking it. My gear de-spawned by the time i found it. Hope this helps you find the cause.

Thanks for the info. I will make it so that it ignores all the items excluding the equipment it had when the script was started.

I got to 30/30/30 using the script and quite pleased with the result. Another potential bug, when the script finished and all my skill goals were complete I checked in to see my bot and it looked like it was wandering aimlessly around the swamp in lumbridge.

8 hours ago, Tasemu said:

I got to 30/30/30 using the script and quite pleased with the result. Another potential bug, when the script finished and all my skill goals were complete I checked in to see my bot and it looked like it was wandering aimlessly around the swamp in lumbridge.

Great. That's weird since it should go to the Lumbridge yard once all the tasks are done but I'll try to recreate that and see if I found something.

Running the bot again today to get 40/40/40 very pleased so far. Ran into an issue today where the bot was idling, it appeared to be trying to attack a frog in the swamp but could not/would not move. There was a context message showing telling me that i has achieved lvl 32 attack. I believe there may be a situation that happens occasionally where the bot levels up but has not noticed the context menu to be able to close it.

Hope this helps, let me know if i'm talking nonsense. :)

17 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

Running the bot again today to get 40/40/40 very pleased so far. Ran into an issue today where the bot was idling, it appeared to be trying to attack a frog in the swamp but could not/would not move. There was a context message showing telling me that i has achieved lvl 32 attack. I believe there may be a situation that happens occasionally where the bot levels up but has not noticed the context menu to be able to close it.

Hope this helps, let me know if i'm talking nonsense. :)

Okay that makes sense. I will fix that also early next week.