Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Price Check a main RS account

ezkayy

i am selling an RS account as i just got cleaned 60m at the duel arena and this game is a huge distraction to my studies. It is a 92 Combat level, with 76 att 76 str 75 defence 77 hp 67 range 44 prayer 63 magic 48 slayer, 38 rune crafting and 42 crafting and 41 wcing. it also has a dragon defender and a fighter torso and has 51 days of member left. The main quests that are completed are, animal magnitism, creature of frenkenstrain, druidical ritual, fight arena, fremnik trials, haunted mine, lost city, recruitment drive, tree gnome village and what lies below. It also has roughly 1m in the bank and a kraken whip. Paypal only please and comment if you are intrested. i will also send sendscreenshots to the potential buyer, as i want to roughly know how much this account is worth.

• 2 months later...

Archived