Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed out of 50aud (DOVISGOLD)

draekur

Sent 50 dollars via bank transfer to dovisgold as he said bank transfer would be easier and less hassle as i did a purchase with him prior via paypal so i sent 3x 1 cent to test how long they would take they went in the next day as im in australia sent the 50 the same day as the last 1 cent he is still saying it hasnt arrived and now him and his bank are requesting for a bank statement which in australia shows all my address and full name and will also show deposits made by my workplace so they would have my full name address and where i work please becareful guys as this is not safe 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/20/2020 at 2:55 AM, draekur said:

Sent 50 dollars via bank transfer to dovisgold as he said bank transfer would be easier and less hassle as i did a purchase with him prior via paypal so i sent 3x 1 cent to test how long they would take they went in the next day as im in australia sent the 50 the same day as the last 1 cent he is still saying it hasnt arrived and now him and his bank are requesting for a bank statement which in australia shows all my address and full name and will also show deposits made by my workplace so they would have my full name address and where i work please becareful guys as this is not safe 

Has this issue been resolved yet?

Is he still claiming to not have received your money?

Archived