Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] GPO AIO Maker - The go to Bot Farms friend! [Perfect for Bot Farms] [Auto-Navigate] [Anti-Ban]

GetPoggedOn

I0QYZZx.png

sHfU7dz.png

- Fully custom-made Anti-Ban

- Will automatically navigate to the correct locations

- Snazzy Paint

- Easy to read and understand GUI

- Supports two of the best F2P money making methods to ensure you're ready to go bigger

- GPO AIO Maker soon to support many more methods such as Golden Bracelets/Rings

- Very easy to integrate with awesome scripts like #1 Muling

9AdAlnR.png

9zwgJul.png

This bot is designed to work with a mule to ensure it's fast and perfect for bot farming, I would suggest using option 1 :) 

MZUURuz.png

- Load your fresh or old account with enough money to buy beer

- Time the average time for it to run out

- Setup something like #1 Muling to run upon the bot running out of cash

- Start the bot using the GUI

- Allow the bot to take the necessary time to run out of funds

- Allow the mule to automatically pause the script and restock the bot

- Sit back and watch your mule automate this script and save you time

eHeG1Jd.png

- Load your fresh or old account with enough money to buy beer for a long period of time

- Pause, Sell the beer and start again

PzaIJli.png

This bot is designed to work with a mule to ensure it's fast and perfect for bot farming, I would suggest using option 1 :) 

MZUURuz.png

- Load your fresh or old account with enough money to buy beer

- Setup something like #1 Muling to run upon the bot running out of cash

- Start the bot using the GUI

- Allow the bot to take the necessary time to run out of funds

- Allow the mule to automatically pause the script and restock the bot

- Sit back and watch your mule automate this script and save you time

eHeG1Jd.png

- Load your fresh or old account with enough money to fill jugs for a long period of time

- Pause, Sell the beer and start again 

hGPi06b.png

Here is an example of how to use #1 Mule with GPO AIO Maker, upon your custom timing being hit your account will pause and wait until it's been refilled by the Mule, this is why I suggest to use #1 Mule as it's so easy to setup especially if you're getting a bot farm going for the first time!

OlpHTPy.pngw9JgrZM.png

XF8USSr.png

GPO_AIO_MAKER.png

Screenshot_2020-02-17_at_20.03.50.png

⬆️ Up-vote this Thread to show support ⬆️

🔊 Please let me know if you find any issues! 🔊

Got banned within a few minutes w/ the jug filler. Mule as well. I'd like to say it was something I did but I'm not sure, because some accounts from the same batch of accounts ran with a different jug filling script on a different client get hours of run time. :o 

3 hours ago, UberJason said:

Got banned within a few minutes w/ the jug filler. Mule as well. I'd like to say it was something I did but I'm not sure, because some accounts from the same batch of accounts ran with a different jug filling script on a different client get hours of run time. :o 

Interesting, I'm still unbanned?

It wont trade the mule for me. The slave runs to mule location then attempts to pull out the item to trade, but it will stay in the bank interface as the mule non stop trades it. Then after a minute the slave will go back to running the script as the mule will chase trading it because it never got its items. Any ideas?

17 hours ago, creamwallace said:

It wont trade the mule for me. The slave runs to mule location then attempts to pull out the item to trade, but it will stay in the bank interface as the mule non stop trades it. Then after a minute the slave will go back to running the script as the mule will chase trading it because it never got its items. Any ideas?

Hey man, I'll look into it :)

Archived