Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Shy Woodcutter

Shy

13 hours ago, Agm06660 said:

Starting to understand the bug now, everytime in a custom location upon it's leveling up it runs away somewhere else. Just make sure to keep the bot staying in the given coordinates area and not change location then bank and run back.

12 hours ago, Agm06660 said:

The fuk are these locations u have put, they are so far away from the banks.

Hi, thank you for telling me. I really appreciate it. I think I have found and fixed the problem. The update is now live on the SDN, so let me know if you are still having any problems or find any new ones.

Bug fixes

* Script was changing locations even when it wasn't in Progressive Mode.

* GUI was setting the wrong area for some locations that shared the same name for different tree types causing the bot to go to the wrong area and just stand there.

As for the locations, I can add new locations if people have requests for certain locations. I wanted to make most of them in secluded areas to avoid being reported.

• 1 month later...
    2 hours ago, Whatthehey said:

This is great so far  :-). I really like how the GUI matches the overall OSRS theme.

This^ Love the paint :D

2 hours ago, Agm06660 said:

Make it pick up bird's nests too please :]

I'll look into this later this week if I have time, and if it's not too much of a hassle to get working I'll add it to the script. No guarantees though.

2 hours ago, Shy said:

I'll look into this later this week if I have time, and if it's not too much of a hassle to get working I'll add it to the script. No guarantees though.

Could you make the script use the port sarim deposit box instead of draynor village bank when doing willows progressive mode (bank, upgrade axes)?

4 hours ago, framble said:

Could you make the script use the port sarim deposit box instead of draynor village bank when doing willows progressive mode (bank, upgrade axes)?

Hi, maybe in the future, but not right now unfortunately . I looked into it, and it would be a pain to change because of how I wrote the script, or else I would do it. I just don't have enough time currently. In the future, I might re-write the script as I've learned quite a bit since then. If I do, I'll try to include an option that would make this possible.

10 hours ago, Agm06660 said:

Make it pick up bird's nests too please :]

Ok, I have submitted an update to the SDN. Just have to wait for it to be approved now. Let me know if this update causes issues for anyone and I'll try to fix it asap.

Version 1.1

Bug Fixes:

•  spam clicking the mini-map when getting close to the bank
    • occasional unnecessary clicks on the tree that is already being chopped

New Features:

• Option to collect bird nests (can collect bird nests even if bank mode isn't enabled)

• 1 month later...

Archived