Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Current Value of OSRS Gold?

Tinkerfitz

I was looking through the Market section of the forums and it looks like OSRS gold goes for about $0.40 to $0.60, or possibly more.

Has the value of OSRS gold gone down as of late? I'd imagine it is continuing to become less and less valuable as time goes on.

there was a massive dupe of upwards of 1trillion+ gp dumped into the economy which caused gp to go as low as .45/m

but jmods have confirmed they've removed atleast 95% of the duped gold which has led it to rise back up to where it is now at .55~ roughly

On 2/17/2020 at 7:37 PM, Tinkerfitz said:

I was looking through the Market section of the forums and it looks like OSRS gold goes for about $0.40 to $0.60, or possibly more.

Has the value of OSRS gold gone down as of late? I'd imagine it is continuing to become less and less valuable as time goes on.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:44 AM, Ben said:

there was a massive dupe of upwards of 1trillion+ gp dumped into the economy which caused gp to go as low as .45/m

but jmods have confirmed they've removed atleast 95% of the duped gold which has led it to rise back up to where it is now at .55~ roughly

Yeah there was a dupe, and it was way more than trillions that got duped. It was a clan wars free portal dump which caused servers to crash and reset to before the crash, which caused gold on accounts to be reverted back to login. Rendi on youtube has a great video explaining it. The dupers had 2000+ accounts running to crash the servers.

Archived