Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ๐ŸŒˆ State-of-the-Art SOCKS5 Proxy Service |๐ŸŒŸ| Unlimited IPs |๐ŸŒŸ| On-Demand Rotation |๐ŸŒŸ| Best Price

rottensocks

FREE trials are accepted! See below.

[IMG]

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

What's the difference with other providers?
    You are allowed to rotate your IP and get a unique one anytime you want. No rotating restrictions, no IP limits etc.

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

Single price!
    15$/month

Payment Methods
    * Contact me if you need a specific payment method. *
    Cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC)
    Bank Transfer
    Credit/Debit/Prepaid Cards (via Stripe.com)
    Gift Cards (Starbucks, Amazon, etc.)

FREE Trials
    I would be more than happy to get you test out my service and leave a feedback about your experience. Leave a comment under the post and I will get you started for FREE.

Contact me for further detail:
    Telegram: @zeroxbkt
    Discord: 0xbkt#3675
    Orย PMย me here.

Archived