Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Gilded Altar [~600k Prayer xp/h] - [No requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Question; if you were manually training prayer and doing hundreds of runs, are you really right clicking the portal and then typing the hosts name in every single time instead of just clicking, "Visit List" or at least clicking the name instead of typing it in?

3 hours ago, DimitriWhite said:

Question; if you were manually training prayer and doing hundreds of runs, are you really right clicking the portal and then typing the hosts name in every single time instead of just clicking, "Visit List" or at least clicking the name instead of typing it in?

There was a small bug but it's fixed now and should be working properly within the next 24 hours.

Edited by Gains

• Gains changed the title to Gains Gilded Altar [~600k Prayer xp/h] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I would love to get this only it only AFK's the bones it doesn't manually use them which is sad because that would be so much faster and a big plus.

34 minutes ago, forvaux said:

I would love to get this only it only AFK's the bones it doesn't manually use them which is sad because that would be so much faster and a big plus.

I could add that at some point, however as far as I know DreamBot doesn't have menu entry swapper or whatever it's called so the bot would have to right click a bone to use it and I believe it would make the bot more botlike because pretty much everyone else is using shift + click to use a bone.

• 2 months later...
    Gains Gilded Altar has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Small improvements

Time since request was made: 12 hours, 13 minutes, 37 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to the Fire Making script, aside from the occasional logout it worked perfectly! It only took me 2 days and metric sh** TON of gold to get from lvl 1 to 99 :D /// again, Thank you :)