Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

4 minutes ago, ZergtehGawd said:

So glad its easy to get trials for this now, tried it out and purchased it after trial ran out. Super easy to use script and havent encountered any bugs in 2 hours :) 

Awesome to hear!

If you want, join my discord :)

dont know if this is where i report issues with scripts, but if so heres an issue im having. often when i stop the fletching script it does not stop and continues to run fletching darts.

Just now, heyimerrl said:

dont know if this is where i report issues with scripts, but if so heres an issue im having. often when i stop the fletching script it does not stop and continues to run fletching darts.

Hey!

Could you join my discord? 

https://discord.gg/p96bwfm

Dreamy AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.531 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed fire altar runecrafting
    Thanks!

This script is insane. great product and would recommend to anyone. Keep in mind when mining; banking ores while having run turned on is obvious due to the amount of time the script takes to reach a successful waypoint, and to create a new waypoint. this causes your character to run a bit. stop. then run a bit. then stop. this is unnatural in my experience. when walking though, the script runs perfectly and your character is uninterrupted while moveing from the bank to the rocks. cheers! and thanks for the awesome script