Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Human mouse algorithm | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.341 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed mining guild.
    • Fixed thieving drinking jugs.
    Thanks!

Ridiculously amazing script backed up by great support. Script is easy and straight forward to use, ran into minor issues that were immediately resolved by contacting Zawy.  Highly recommend purchasing this script, definitely value for money!

It's currently at v4.351 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Dreamy Magic planking
    Thanks!

Amazing bot, and amazing guy Zawy is, any questions, he will resolve over discord. Unfortunately though, I was banned after 3h running this at shilo village gem mine on DMM. I would even pause the script after a few banking trips, to manually mule, so i would assume this shouldve avoided profiling. It was the only bot script or client I ever ran on this account, ran it this morning (10h ago) and i was banned around an hour ago.  Bought this bot over a year ago and came back to just try this one thing. Reminded me why botting osrs isnt worth it anymore :( . I do wonder if the client is detected

It's currently at v4.361 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed deposit coins on dreamy magic planking
    Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Xenikel said:

Script just afks in the bank on every skill I have tried, nothing in the console either.

Hey!

Could you join my discord so I can help you set it up correctly :) 

bought this script to make my new accs somewhat " look a like humanly" .

ran script for 8-12 hours.

8 out of 10 banned.

for major macroing.

so, i was mining with 4 accounts, 4 waas doing WC.

keep in mind they were all members.

botting was on members servers.

the bot is good when it comes to run from miners to bank without problems.

the biggest problem here was ( keep in mind i had clicked in HUMAN MOUSE actions on settings ) that the script was doing actions which was totally as a bot. QUICK, NEVER missclick, QUICK dropping, never missclking that either, the screen could be WAY down, still script, manages to " find " ores OR trees which i find totally unhumanly or yea u never do that in that way, people usually ZOOM up or whatever. nevermind, it was totally bot - look a like. so that i got banned for MAJOR macroin sums it all up.

please work on this, because the clicks, and how fast it clicks on left to right side on screen is no human like ...the dropping part is crazy fast and bot never missclicks..? like come on. im a human and i missclick 50% off the dropping ores. make it somewhat to misslcick etc.

there is defintly things to work on here...i was baby sitting my new accounts today to see if they really saw something strange, but i can not more than agree with jagex here. it totally looks like a script is running my accounts.

places i botted was , Mining - Lumbrige swamp, WC -Varrock. both methods had same issues.

did not want to post this, but if i dont report my experience, there wont be any changes....

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 20 skills in one script | Human mouse algorithm | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |