Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

21 minutes ago, BlindRabbit said:

Awesome, that's what I thought, but everyone else had written it here :P

Yeah, that was before we had the trials automated :)

4 hours ago, Zawy said:

Yeah, that was before we had the trials automated :)

Ahh my bad, pretty new to all this. Thanks for taking the time out to reply, the both of you.

When I click 'Mouse Settings", Enable Human Mouse, then Save, I go back and look again, and its not ticked, so it appears the HUman Mouse isnt enabled. Please fix human mouse option, or enable human mouse by default.

Please fix Human Mouse here is a video of the bug:

*Uploaded to remote site, too big to attach directly into Dreambot, 1.2mb .mp4 video file:

https://sendvid.com/xqvfhchb

Also, this bot, and probably others in the selection screen, should have more humanization, currently, the bots just click the resource, wait, and then drop or bank, there should be mouse randomly moving offscreen, mouse moving after clicking the resource, random screen rotations of random amount of rotation, etc. thanks.

To be honest, this script is functionally perfect, everything works. But its super bot like. A real human player, clicks a tree, then their mouse moves with their hand, or they move the mouse offscreen. This bot clicks a tree, then doesnt move a single pixel until it needs to either click a new tree, or drop the logs. I never see humans click and freeze and wait like this bot does. HUmans click, then move their mouse around a bit, sometimes just a little, often off-screen. Please, emulate human players.

Edited by z10n

9 minutes ago, Holfiegaming said:

What are the chances of getting the cooks guild added as a location for cooking?

Hey, please join my discord :) 

You can already do this using custom locations but I will implement it aswell.

2 minutes ago, z10n said:

Please respond to my post about The Human Mouse not working.

I'm not sure what you mean, I don't think it's bot-like.

I test the script every day and I don't see any issues.

4 minutes ago, Zawy said:

I'm not sure what you mean, I don't think it's bot-like.

I test the script every day and I don't see any issues.

Compare the behaivor of your script to Hashtags scripts, or any other good script.

Zawy script = Clicks the tree, then the mouse doesnt move at all until it needs to click a new tree.

Human palyer = Clicks tree, then moves the mouse off screen, or even just a few inches, or pixels, or rotates the camera or something.

its actually hard, and I tried, to click and then not move the mouse after, the mouse/hand shifts, It's hard for me, as a human, to re-create the playstyle of your bot. because my hand moves around, the mouse moves, the bot, clicks and then is perfectly still, thats totally actually hard for humans to even do with a standard 2 button mouse, and is therefore botlike.

Does the Anti-pattern work at all? What does it do?

Human Mouse setting won't save/enable, so I assume human mouse doesnt work. Please fix it.