Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

11 minutes ago, WiseFour said:

Hi, i saw that mining supports gem, but I don't see it as a default option.

I tried using the custom range in the underground shilo and it worked. However, it did not use the deposit box which I would expect to be default there. Is there a way to select bank option?

Regards

Hey!

Could you message me on discord?

I've been using your AIO skiller with various account and I've noticed a few things. I'm planning on using all of your skill scripts so I will keep you updated :) They are really good but have some flaws.

Mining essence seems to be broken, I dont know why but whenever I get to mining essence, it gets banned. I plan on testing this futher to see why.

Thieving: It doesnt stop pickpocking NPC sometimes, so it lets the account die when its out of food or if another tab(Like on my account, it was the skill tab)
    It sometimes spam eats the food from cake stall after it has a full inv, instead of banking(Option for bank stall loots is on) 

Firemaking: It tries to do log burning on same route so it waits for the fire to be put out instead of finding a new tile.(G.e & Varrock) EDIT: It also stops FM if it doesnt drag full inv of a log from bank

I have not found anything bad with; Agility, Woodcutting, Cooking, RC :)

Keep up the good work

Edited by Sayian Bruz

1 hour ago, Sayian Bruz said:

I've been using your AIO skiller with various account and I've noticed a few things. I'm planning on using all of your skill scripts so I will keep you updated :) They are really good but have some flaws.

Mining essence seems to be broken, I dont know why but whenever I get to mining essence, it gets banned. I plan on testing this futher to see why.

Thieving: It doesnt stop pickpocking NPC sometimes, so it lets the account die when its out of food or if another tab(Like on my account, it was the skill tab)
    It sometimes spam eats the food from cake stall after it has a full inv, instead of banking(Option for bank stall loots is on) 

Firemaking: It tries to do log burning on same route so it waits for the fire to be put out instead of finding a new tile.(G.e & Varrock) EDIT: It also stops FM if it doesnt drag full inv of a log from bank

I have not found anything bad with; Agility, Woodcutting, Cooking, RC :)

Keep up the good work

Hey!

Could you join my discord? Like to solve the issues you have :) 

Ok, you asked me to write a review, here it is. I have owned this script for about 3 weeks. The new magic script works well, I haven't had any bans using it. It does alch very slow, but maybe that helps prevent bans? Splashing works fine, so does enchanting. Mining works. Fishn works. Crafting works. Smithing works. Woodcutting script got my main banned after using for only 1 hour. It was very unfortunate. That account had a temp ban 3 months back, i had used SubZ's Spidine script for questsing with no problems a few days before, I had hoped that it would be safe to bot lightly, I was wrong.

So, every script I've tried works well. One thing I have to point out; There's little or no anti-ban. All the mouse movements seem very robotic, it seems like it would be easy to find patterns on the script, probably has a high banrate. It is a good deal for how many skills you get, but I wouldn't bot on account that you really don't want to lose. Not even for 30 minutes. All in all, $23 is nothing for 15 skills. Script does as it says. I'd be lying if I said I'm 100% satisfied, but I'd still give it a 7.2/10.

I can say a lot of the skills work very well and don't get you banned. With that being said DO NOT use the woodcutting its a insta ban on about every method I've tried testing this script. The mouse movement is very robotic and obvious for why I got banned even in the most awkward places skilling. 

Edited by pacebox

28 minutes ago, pacebox said:

I can say a lot of the skills work very well and don't get you banned. With that being said DO NOT use the woodcutting its a insta ban on about every method I've tried testing this script. The mouse movement is very robotic and obvious for why I got banned even in the most awkward places skilling. 

Hey!

Where did you woodcut?

Could you join my discord :) 

2 hours ago, pacebox said:

The woodcutting is the only reason I didn't give it a 10! I was upset about losing my best account 😕

Edit: Zawy I was cutting Magics at Seers Village by the way. If you could maybe rework the scrip, add some randomization when dropping, maybe better mouse movement? Check out Baller's woodcutting script. That's what I usually use, it's free and has a lot of anti-ban. Thanks Zawy. I'm sorry I came off harsh on that review, but if you can fix woodcutting I'll rewrite it.

Edited by ChaosKilla

1 hour ago, ChaosKilla said:

The woodcutting is the only reason I didn't give it a 10! I was upset about losing my best account 😕

Edit: Zawy I was cutting Magics at Seers Village by the way. If you could maybe rework the scrip, add some randomization when dropping, maybe better mouse movement? Check out Baller's woodcutting script. That's what I usually use, it's free and has a lot of anti-ban. Thanks Zawy. I'm sorry I came off harsh on that review, but if you can fix woodcutting I'll rewrite it.

Haha, don't worry. I'll check it out and see what's up with that.