Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] GPO Ranger - The go to Ranger! [Auto-Navigate] [Auto-Eat] [Anti-Ban] & MORE!

GetPoggedOn

got it to run by starting it in lumbridge castle bank.  ran to ge.  bought 100 trout and now i'm stuck with the same problem but i'm stuck in the bank
    ended up pausing script.  left bank and geared myself.  restarted.  it emptied inv/gear, restocked, closed bank and got stuck gearing in my inv.
    took control of the mouse.  equipped the bow/arrows and ran to chickens.  it would attack a chicken then try to go to G.E.  half way it would turn around to chickens fight again and do the same thing.  eventually ran out of arrows and just broke.

5 minutes ago, momacozey said:

got it to run by starting it in lumbridge castle bank.  ran to ge.  bought 100 trout and now i'm stuck with the same problem but i'm stuck in the bank
    ended up pausing script.  left bank and geared myself.  restarted.  it emptied inv/gear, restocked, closed bank and got stuck gearing in my inv.
    took control of the mouse.  equipped the bow/arrows and ran to chickens.  it would attack a chicken then try to go to G.E.  half way it would turn around to chickens fight again and do the same thing.  eventually ran out of arrows and just broke.

Hey buddy, I cannot seem to replicate this on a new account, what level are you? what items? etc and I'll look into it after work :)

2 minutes ago, GetPoggedOn said:

Hey buddy, I cannot seem to replicate this on a new account, what level are you? what items? etc and I'll look into it after work :)

level 3 all stats are base.  it isn't fresh off tutorial island it's just a mule account i had laying around.  no gear/etc just 100k in it's inv and pressed play.

1 minute ago, momacozey said:

level 3 all stats are base.  it isn't fresh off tutorial island it's just a mule account i had laying around.  no gear/etc just 100k in it's inv and pressed play.

what's your discord? if you could show me?

1 minute ago, GetPoggedOn said:

what's your discord? if you could show me?

currently at work on my spare computer that isn't linked to anything.  i'll link it all when i get home.  restarted it at lumbridge same spot and it started working but got caught up at the g.e. again.  manually bought 1k bronze arrows "it bought the bow while i was afk".  walked backed to chicken coop and did the same thing.  i'm going to make a fresh account real fast and try it that way.

13 minutes ago, momacozey said:

currently at work on my spare computer that isn't linked to anything.  i'll link it all when i get home.  restarted it at lumbridge same spot and it started working but got caught up at the g.e. again.  manually bought 1k bronze arrows "it bought the bow while i was afk".  walked backed to chicken coop and did the same thing.  i'm going to make a fresh account real fast and try it that way.

try starting with nothing equipt at the GE, it should grab a Shortbow and Bronze arrows for you if you're under level 20.

If you wanna make some money for your account for supplies I suggest running using my new script, it'll get you the necessary funds to run GPO Ranger or GPO Splasher without paying a penny!

26 minutes ago, GetPoggedOn said:

try starting with nothing equipt at the GE, it should grab a Shortbow and Bronze arrows for you if you're under level 20.

If you wanna make some money for your account for supplies I suggest running using my new script, it'll get you the necessary funds to run GPO Ranger or GPO Splasher without paying a penny!

I was looking at that.  I'm going to give it a try since this one isn't working at the moment.  I started it at the G.E. with a fresh account nothing equipped.  same thing says "GEARING UP!" and moves camera.  I also tried using the account as soon as it spawned off of tutorial island with 100k in it's inv.  same thing happened.

23 minutes ago, momacozey said:

I was looking at that.  I'm going to give it a try since this one isn't working at the moment.  I started it at the G.E. with a fresh account nothing equipped.  same thing says "GEARING UP!" and moves camera.  I also tried using the account as soon as it spawned off of tutorial island with 100k in it's inv.  same thing happened.

Okay hey buddy, it would appear I've uploaded an older build for GPO Ranger and deleted the source thinking it was another project, i'll re-write it again tonight hopefully or on Friday, I just ran the final build I had and just thought I might have just fucked up as it works perfectly 😂 my apologies.

7 hours ago, GetPoggedOn said:

@momacozey - Hello again! I've posted the new build, it should be up in no time! Let me know if you find any bugs 😀

Hello again!  I just turned it on when i got to work and everything it working fine now.  i started in G.E.  it rebought my arrows and bow even tho i had some.  other than that it's working beautiful now! good work!!

Archived