Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] GPO Ranger - The go to Ranger! [Auto-Navigate] [Auto-Eat] [Anti-Ban] & MORE!

GetPoggedOn

okay, so this script is really slow. and when it reaches lvl 15 ranged. it goes to GE and tries to use the Willow bow. And it requires lvl 20. so it just keeps doing same thing and u get logged out after a while. so i had to manually lvl it up to 20

This one is broken. at lvl 15 withdrawing lvl 20 bow that he cant use and just getting stuck there. You have to manually level up 5 levels. Dont withdraw all the arrows u have in bank. When out of arrow just stands there and rotates screen until u stop it. doesnt go and take more arrows in bank. Ive been using this script for hours and hours. Need severe improvement

2 hours ago, tafpop123 said:

This one is broken. at lvl 15 withdrawing lvl 20 bow that he cant use and just getting stuck there. You have to manually level up 5 levels. Dont withdraw all the arrows u have in bank. When out of arrow just stands there and rotates screen until u stop it. doesnt go and take more arrows in bank. Ive been using this script for hours and hours. Need severe improvement

Hey buddy, my apologies it's my second script, I'll be working on a patch shortly which should improve all your identified problems.

1035199599_Screenshot2020-02-12at13_18_42.png.2df81f5ae3d830344b9eab2e8e70347f.png

I'll be integrating a GUI in order for me to clean up the code too so it should be a lot smoother.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ty for fast response .can u make it heal/use food at 30-60% health. it eats as soon it gets a little bit hurt and food goes fast he goes back to refill. And the bot after doing cows, walks to wizards tower. goes in to left room and just stands there. tried restarting script and walking second and third floor for it. Didnt do anything it only walks back to that room and stands there. This script can be one of the best when fixed.

16 hours ago, tafpop123 said:

Ty for fast response .can u make it heal/use food at 30-60% health. it eats as soon it gets a little bit hurt and food goes fast he goes back to refill. And the bot after doing cows, walks to wizards tower. goes in to left room and just stands there. tried restarting script and walking second and third floor for it. Didnt do anything it only walks back to that room and stands there. This script can be one of the best when fixed.

Thanks for letting me know, and yeah it's currently set to 80%.

I'll work on this from tomorrow when I'm off work :)

Patch Notes (2.0):

[a] - Removed NPC:

[a1] - The Demon will be added back in a later build, he was causing issues.

- Fixed player navigation:

[b1] - Player will no longer "Navigate to the GE" each and every time he banks.

[b2] - Player will no longer get caught in a loop in which he would navigate to the Varrock East bank instead of the GE.

[c] - GUI & Paint:

[c1] - GUI has been created, this will be featured in my next script.

[c2] - Status messages shortened and made to be more basic.

[d] - Functionality:

[d1] - Player will now heal upon his HP being around 60%.

[d2] - Player should now automatically switch between gear & continue current task.

Please allow DreamBot staff time to update the script 

⬆️ Up-vote this Thread to show support ⬆️

🔊 Please let me know if you find any issues! 🔊

11 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

Is this only for early levels? I'm 50ish and keen to get higher 

Hey fella,

It's currently only Chickens and Cows however it handles switching gear, changing NPCs and buys gear automatically, I would say it's good for 45.

Soon I'll be adding support for more NPCs and combat styles such as melee and magic so sit tight for that!

I'm also having trouble getting this bot to start.  I started in G.E. and it just moved the camera.  tried starting it in lumbridge and it's still just saying "gearing up" and moving camera.   I seen another poster having the same problem.  Is this common or am i missing something?  I also have only 100k in my inv.

Archived