Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lvl 3's

sweeper

selling tutorial lvl 3 accounts

10 accounts : 120k each

20 accounts : 100k each 

10 accounts with 7 quest points : 170k each 

20 accounts with 7 quest points : 150k each

all made with clean proxy,by hand and any locked account will be replaced 

Edited by sweeper

:thinking:

By hand?

You're making tutorial accounts by hand and selling them for roughly 5 cents a piece?

If you're making 10 accounts a time, 6 minutes per account that's still only 5 dollar/hour.

All on their own clean proxy? Or all on a single proxy that you say is clean?

I don't believe you're making these by hand.

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

:thinking:

By hand?

You're making tutorial accounts by hand and selling them for roughly 5 cents a piece?

If you're making 10 accounts a time, 6 minutes per account that's still only 5 dollar/hour.

All on their own clean proxy? Or all on a single proxy that you say is clean?

I don't believe you're making these by hand.

they are all by hand guarenteed bro. i take roughly 3 minute each account, im also trying to break the speed recorder of tutorial island. and im only charging that to get vouches and people to buy and the accounts are all in the same proxy that is as far as i know clean. i only make a certain amount of accounts on one proxy befor changing to another

Edited by sweeper

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Well, if you don't live in top 40-50 GDP per capita country then it is pretty good salary

Just now, johnycoool said:

Well, if you don't live in top 40-50 GDP per capita country then it is pretty good salary

5 dollar an hour in my country is equal to 7 hours of work 

• 2 years later...