Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • For all the "they dont ip ban" people

creamwallace

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

So you're posting to confirm that they do not, in fact, IP ban?
    Or

sorry should a been ip flag but yeah the edit on his post wouldn't be necessary if they couldnt do anything ip related. 

9 hours ago, creamwallace said:

sorry should a been ip flag but yeah the edit on his post wouldn't be necessary if they couldnt do anything ip related. 

I mean obviously they can. They only allow 10 accounts on one IP at a time.

They have ddos protection (lol) on their servers, so they have the capability of flagging IP's to begin with.

It's pretty well known that if you use a heavy used IP you'll get banned. eg: free proxies.

I believe certain VPN's or proxy providers are also similarly flagged.

They just don't straight up IP ban you from runescape, unless your IP is black holed from ddosing them. If that happens though, not being able to bot is probably not the highest concern on your list.

The point of the post was that to alot of people it isnt well known and the believe ip does nothing related to the bans. I've seen these posts on this forum aswell as others and the last one I read on here was just arguing yes and no with no proof other then there speculation. 

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I mean obviously they can. They only allow 10 accounts on one IP at a time.

They have ddos protection (lol) on their servers, so they have the capability of flagging IP's to begin with.

It's pretty well known that if you use a heavy used IP you'll get banned. eg: free proxies.

I believe certain VPN's or proxy providers are also similarly flagged.

They just don't straight up IP ban you from runescape, unless your IP is black holed from ddosing them. If that happens though, not being able to bot is probably not the highest concern on your list.

Archived