Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Fungus👑[300-500k/h] [FOOD SUPPORT] [MULTIPLE ROUTES]

Zawy

8 hours ago, Joden said:

Decent script, but gets stuck on using teleports/when banking

How so? 

When the ring of dueling is broken, it renews it, and then banks the tabs. It will not move from the bank, even if I help it withdraw the tabs. I have to manually take out the tabs after it get banked, and then teleport - Only after that will it continue. I also cant seem to use the spell, even tho there is an option for it. Thanks for the reply!

19 minutes ago, Joden said:

When the ring of dueling is broken, it renews it, and then banks the tabs. It will not move from the bank, even if I help it withdraw the tabs. I have to manually take out the tabs after it get banked, and then teleport - Only after that will it continue. I also cant seem to use the spell, even tho there is an option for it. Thanks for the reply!

The spell is aecuues and do you have graveyard teletabs?

Okay, a little update. Im running it currently and I was mistaken on the teleport aspect. What is happening is after it uses the last ring of dueling charge, it goes into the bank, grabs a new one, wears it, and runs into the portal to replenish prayer/run. This is where it breaks for me - It runs back to the bank with a empty inventory (except tabs/runes) and then dies. It just stands in the bank trying to unload the fungus when there is none.

11 hours ago, beachsmash said:

Bought the script, it doesnt seem to work, ive tried using and not using food, and switching types of teleports, something im doing wrong?

Hit me up on discord please:

Zawy#9499

• 2 weeks later...

friend the bot could not be a little faster sometimes I feel that it is silly .... and another question is that if it is with runes and staff or can I use save graveyar to teleport to canifis

I would like it to be faster than. go to the bank chest first. let the mushrooms grab the tablet and then go to the portal and then teleport to grab omhongos