Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Fungus👑[300-500k/h] [FOOD SUPPORT] [MULTIPLE ROUTES]

Zawy

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    7 minutes ago, Hopeless Dope said:

not sure how to use, isnt doing anything on start, have coins etc

Edit: User is not using my script.

Edited by Zawy

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the script, works great! Worth the price and runs smoothly. :) 

There's no instructions how to get it going which confused me and took a while to figure out xD But the scripter is very accessible and replied right away through Discord. 

For those who are getting it, here's how to make it work:

1. Before you start the script, complete the quest requirements (see main thread) 
    2. Note, it says you need 18 crafting but that is incorrect - you don't need any crafting level as can simply buy the item instead of crafting it (this requirement is for ironman only)
    3. It is recommended to get some atk/str/def levels, so it is most efficient to do a waterfall quest to kill the monsters.
    3.1. Script allows to bring food but that's unnecessary, I never get hit by the ghasts. Zawy set up the location perfectly and ghasts always bug out without ever landing a hit. So it only spoils the food. 
    4. I don't think you need any defence level actually, since you only get 1 hit from ghouls after first teleport and will reset it at the portal later
    5. At least 43 prayer but more is better to get full inventory. 

Finally, here's what you need to make the script work:

1. Salve graveyard teletabs in your inventory (it won't run without it) 
    2. Blessed silver sickle equipped (it won't run without it) 
    3. Get the swamp gate to not prompt warning messages, otherwise it will break the bot and will get stuck 
    4. Have enough tablets in the inventory for the time you plan to run, otherwise bot bugs out and idles around the bank forever 
    5. Have enough ring of dueling in your inventory

A couple of bugs that would be nice to have fixed:

1. Rarely when the snail walks past the log it clicks on it, attacks it and dies as it keeps trying to cast the spell instead of killing the snail first. Happens every few hours. 
    2. As soon as prayer points hit 0 it teleports right away, so when the last blessing is cast and there are fungus to pick up, they get ignored and teles instead of picking it up. Would be nice to collect those last fungus. This shouldn't be a problem if your prayer is 50+ but at 43 I sometimes only get 20-ish fungus depending on rng. 

anyway 4.5/5 very good! 

Edited by Bruce1

2 minutes ago, Bruce1 said:

Just bought the script, works great! Worth the price and runs smoothly. :) 

There's no instructions how to get it going which confused me and took a while to figure out xD But the scripter is very accessible and replied right away through Discord. 

For those who are getting it, here's how to make it work:

1. Before you start the script, complete the quest requirements (see main thread) 
    2. Note, it says you need 18 crafting but that is incorrect - you don't need any crafting level as can simply buy the item instead of crafting it (this requirement is for ironman only)
    3. It is recommended to get some atk/str/def levels, so it is most efficient to do a waterfall quest to kill the monsters.
    3.1. Script allows to bring food but that's unnecessary, I never get hit by the ghasts. Zawy set up the location perfectly and ghasts always bug out without ever landing a hit. So it only spoils the food. 
    4. I don't think you need any defence level actually, since you only get 1 hit from ghouls after first teleport and will reset it at the portal later
    5. At least 43 prayer but more is better to get full inventory. 

Finally, here's what you need to make the script work:

1. Salve graveyard teletabs in your inventory (it won't run without it) 
    2. Blessed silver sickle equipped (it won't run without it) 
    3. Get the swamp gate to not prompt warning messages, otherwise it will break the bot and will get stuck 
    4. Have enough tablets in the inventory for the time you plan to run, otherwise bot bugs out and idles around the bank forever 

A couple of bugs that would be nice to have fixed:

1. Rarely when the snail walks past the log it clicks on it, attacks it and dies as it keeps trying to cast the spell instead of killing the snail first. Happens every few hours. 
    2. As soon as prayer points hit 0 it teleports right away, so when the last blessing is cast and there are fungus to pick up, they get ignored and teles instead of picking it up. Would be nice to collect those last fungus. This shouldn't be a problem if your prayer is 50+ but at 43 I sometimes only get 20-ish fungus depending on rng. 

anyway 4.5/5 very good! 

Hey!

Thank you for your review!

I will change my thread with more information to help other users in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
    • Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Fungus👑[300-500k/h] [FOOD SUPPORT] [MULTIPLE ROUTES]
    • 9 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 5 months later...