Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Red Spiders' Eggs👑[300k-400k/h] [Deathwalk] [Looting bag] [Anti-pk] [Glory suppport]

Zawy

• 3 weeks later...
    On 2/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Zawy said:

S5tgSJ4.png

Information

This script will collect red spiders' eggs in the edgeville dungeon(wildy).

To run this script 30 defence and hp is recommended.

Features

Amulet of glory teleport.

Deathwalking.

Most food.

Looting bag.

Anti-pk

image.png.3bad92e7909022aafe9e0ed6ee76f0c0.png

(Note eggs/hour is not working correctly with looting bag ATM)

How to get a trial?

Upvote the thread and comment below

GUI

Reveal hidden contents

eca4744c3ef23154876d3a49f053ba51.png

ac63f83bae9fb37a6cf4d76600d10bd0.png

<3

Another month passed by, same problems not fixed, doesn't drop empty vials, doesn't drop leftover food, this makes big drop in profits. Oh and its gets stuck at first gates, if skeleton attacks you, it doesn't click on wilderness button fast enough. For big surprise at banking it doesn't get stuck and worked fine. Listen, it's just few lines of code, if empty vial detected in inventory - drop it. If inventory is full but you have still left food - eat it !!

spacer.png

On 8/14/2021 at 6:19 AM, playmorecs said:

Another month passed by, same problems not fixed, doesn't drop empty vials, doesn't drop leftover food, this makes big drop in profits. Oh and its gets stuck at first gates, if skeleton attacks you, it doesn't click on wilderness button fast enough. For big surprise at banking it doesn't get stuck and worked fine. Listen, it's just few lines of code, if empty vial detected in inventory - drop it. If inventory is full but you have still left food - eat it !!

spacer.png

I edited your message since it was a bit too toxic for our guidelines, please try to be more patient and understanding in the future :) I'm sure @Zawy will fix any issues you might have, you might need to PM him for further help.

• 1 month later...

Here's my review: It's pretty buggy.

- Energy potions wouldn't work. The script would use it, but once you ran out it would try to get more from the bank and just crash and say status "null".

- The bot after running to the bank would constantly get stuck on the wall outside of the trap door. 

- The bot would constantly fail to world hop because it was hit too soon. It would also sit there and continue to be hit if there was no eggs.

These three things are the major issues I saw, being pretty major issues.

I couldn't let it run without keeping an eye of it, which defeats the point of the bot. Every time it banked I'd have to manually stop it and walk back into the dungeon.

• 5 weeks later...