Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] GPO Splasher - The go to Splasher! [Auto-Navigate] [Auto-Selection] [Anti-Ban]

GetPoggedOn

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/3/2020 at 2:55 AM, creamwallace said:

Was gonna ask the same thing would be sweet 

Hi gents, sorry I've been very busy! I'd like to say that I looked into the staff however it's not going to be worth it, I wanted to keep it simple and adding that staff would require a GUI and so it's just easier keeping it like it is :D

Sorry!

4 hours ago, GetPoggedOn said:

Hi gents, sorry I've been very busy! I'd like to say that I looked into the staff however it's not going to be worth it, I wanted to keep it simple and adding that staff would require a GUI and so it's just easier keeping it like it is :D

Sorry!

i dont quite understand how a certain staff would require a gui as you already have it capable for others. but thanks for looking into it

23 hours ago, creamwallace said:

i dont quite understand how a certain staff would require a gui as you already have it capable for others. but thanks for looking into it

The reason being currently it's super simple, two staves and depending on the stave & runes it'll make the decision. I'll look into doing the new staff however it'll be this weekend if anything :D

Ok, because the Cursed Goblin Staff really helps when your at a low level. I wouldn't see any reason for you to add a GUI. Just add the staff to the list of the other 2 staffs, and make it so it recognizes which of the rune options that is already for the other 2 staffs.

• 4 months later...

This is a nice bot. One use case: I'm currently a strength pure, want to get 50 mage to be able to cast bind but don't want any other stats. I have full iron equipped with leather vambraces because I can't equip d-hide vambraces, so I don't 100% splash every-time. The user should be able to configure whether they want to cast the spell with defence or not in the case they don't splash.

Pretty specific use-case but just giving the user the ability to customize things such as which spell to use, where and what npc to cast the spell on, etc. Is what turns a nice bot to a top-tier bot.

Seems like a pretty old thread so I could just be outdated on these things. Great work regardless!

• 3 months later...

so it goes to varrock palace, clicks next to the locked up wizard and throws an error, then does nothing until it logs out due to innactivity. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, but basically it's not working. So idk

• 9 months later...
    • 1 month later...