Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Orphan Disciples (The Runescape Market Evolved)

Cruel

Also us being runescape players if we see somthing with a Java sign it's almost second nature to just go and press, "install" or "okay" because of the fact we just want to play the game or in the theme of this forums just bot !

I'm neither in defense nor accusation of their intents, but I want to just point out a couple things you've said that are either completely contradicting, lacking sufficient evidence, or just outright stupid. To start things off, you recently posted a thread in which offer a service/opportunity of similar degree (pertaining to the gold-farming aspect of orphan disciples). This provides the motive for slander, but is not definite evidence, as their is a possibility you have a legitimate concern for users accessing this site. In your thread, you claim to be doing it in order to help the poor. What you fail to realize is that anyone who is actually in a desperate situation in impoverished nations will have no access to the internet or computers required to conduct such business. Anyone who can afford the time and resources required to manage an effective gold-farming business, even with you providing the initial costs of vps' and membership costs, is living welling enough and could provide these items for themselves if they choose to do so. That aside, you're comments from a technical and logical standpoint are atrocious. You decided that in the future, they may possibly try to infect their users with keyloggers based on your evaluation of their website as "shady." Accusations like this simply have no merit, as you have no hard evidence to back it up other than your personal opinion. Although you are (partially) correct on Java Drive By (JDB) attacks and the actions that can be executed by someone whom has infected your computer with a RAT, you say that you immediately refactored (which, by the way, should be reformated) your entire computer, but then accredited BitDefender Total Security. Additionally, I noticed that you are using chrome, which is somewhat funny considering chrome has removed support for the NPAPI in recent versions (meaning you would not be able to run java applets from it), eliminating the possibility of a JDB from their site at this current time with the use the current version of chrome. I'm also curious as to what scan you ran on their website? Although their as some extensive scans out their that can help point out some obvious security risks on websites, I have yet to run across one that would out perform even a moderately skilled technician. I'm not siding with either Panda or the disciples in this case, but I'm just pointing out some obvious flaws in your argument.

There's no evidence behind this correct as it was an opinion, but the way the owner of this site behaved lead me to believe the thoughts in my head, also the reply from an Icon of " XyzScape " of the threat of DDoSing should be noted down to Caution people as they may still be in the era whereby they are on a static IP. 

You can have your opinion but don't go bashing other people's threads with what you think.

As for the DDoS part, we have got that under control, you shouldn't worry.

There's no evidence behind this correct as it was an opinion, but the way the owner of this site behaved lead me to believe the thoughts in my head, also the reply from an Icon of " XyzScape " of the threat of DDoSing should be noted down to Caution people as they may still be in the era whereby they are on a static IP.

Do not use my post to slander our legitimate project. Everyone involved has put a lot of money into this, and I Don't appreciate my recruitment thread being used as a place to slander our name. You have little to no reputation on this or any botting site as far as I'm aware... And you also have no evidence to support your ideas. I would appreciate it if you would keep your false theories to yourself and respectfully stay off of my thread. I don't agree with the way he handled the situation, but this doesn't give you the right to slander us. Have a good day.

I'm neither in defense nor accusation of their intents, but I want to just point out a couple things you've said that are either completely contradicting, lacking sufficient evidence, or just outright stupid. To start things off, you recently posted a thread in which offer a service/opportunity of similar degree (pertaining to the gold-farming aspect of orphan disciples). This provides the motive for slander, but is not definite evidence, as their is a possibility you have a legitimate concern for users accessing this site. In your thread, you claim to be doing it in order to help the poor. What you fail to realize is that anyone who is actually in a desperate situation in impoverished nations will have no access to the internet or computers required to conduct such business. Anyone who can afford the time and resources required to manage an effective gold-farming business, even with you providing the initial costs of vps' and membership costs, is living welling enough and could provide these items for themselves if they choose to do so. That aside, you're comments from a technical and logical standpoint are atrocious. You decided that in the future, they may possibly try to infect their users with keyloggers based on your evaluation of their website as "shady." Accusations like this simply have no merit, as you have no hard evidence to back it up other than your personal opinion. Although you are (partially) correct on Java Drive By (JDB) attacks and the actions that can be executed by someone whom has infected your computer with a RAT, you say that you immediately refactored (which, by the way, should be reformated) your entire computer, but then accredited BitDefender Total Security. Additionally, I noticed that you are using chrome, which is somewhat funny considering chrome has removed support for the NPAPI in recent versions (meaning you would not be able to run java applets from it), eliminating the possibility of a JDB from their site at this current time with the use the current version of chrome. I'm also curious as to what scan you ran on their website? Although their as some extensive scans out their that can help point out some obvious security risks on websites, I have yet to run across one that would out perform even a moderately skilled technician. I'm not siding with either Panda or the disciples in this case, but I'm just pointing out some obvious flaws in your argument.

He's giving out free stuff, not asking for money like you guys. LOL

His thread is nothing like this and he's not asking for anything in return. 

He is however speaking without any proof and because of that this whole argument you guys spend an hour discussing is kind of null... 

He is however speaking without any proof and because of that this whole argument you guys spend an hour discussing is kind of null... 

Yet you still felt the need to chime in? I'm not even a part of their clan by the way, just figured i'd point a couple things out. I may have been a little harsh about his thread; I realize he's just trying to help out, but the whole "remove yourself from poverty" pitch didn't sit right with me for some reason.

Yet you still felt the need to chime in? I'm not even a part of their clan by the way, just figured i'd point a couple things out. I may have been a little harsh about his thread; I realize he's just trying to help out, but the whole "remove yourself from poverty" pitch didn't sit right with me for some reason.

This is one example as to why I offered my service, 

Brazil, some parts are rich, some parts are poor, now in brazil the majority of people have access to internet but this doesn't mean that they're not poor, If you read my thread properly it was an offer to help people enjoy little things in life for example they may have food , they may have water , and internet and a roof over their heads but this still does not mean they're not poor, but by me helping them run a bot farm, they can potentially , pay for school books that cost what 10 Brazillian Reais , and they can do that in no time, and once again , they can buy toys and presents for their little brothers and sisters if they have any, because what you will see is that they only have the necessities and not things like footballs, and ice-creams which people like us take for granted.

At the end of the day if i could buy a person an ice-cream when he is not able to financially I would be honoured.

They may have money for internet, roof, and food but not enough for ice-cream, school books, and toys.

Just imagine you have a child, now the ice-cream van comes at 1PM everyday , all the children in your neighbouring area can afford ice-creams for their children but you cant , imagine you had to make sure every day before 1PM you take your child far away to a point where he cannot feel left out when hearing the ice-cream van music.  

This is a reality , it happens !

This is one example as to why I offered my service, 

Brazil, some parts are rich, some parts are poor, now in brazil the majority of people have access to internet but this doesn't mean that they're not poor, If you read my thread properly it was an offer to help people enjoy little things in life for example they may have food , they may have water , and internet and a roof over their heads but this still does not mean they're not poor, but by me helping them run a bot farm, they can potentially , pay for school books that cost what 10 Brazillian Reais , and they can do that in no time, and once again , they can buy toys and presents for their little brothers and sisters if they have any, because what you will see is that they only have the necessities and not things like footballs, and ice-creams which people like us take for granted.

At the end of the day if i could buy a person an ice-cream when he is not able to financially I would be honoured.

They may have money for internet, roof, and food but not enough for ice-cream, school books, and toys.

Just imagine you have a child, now the ice-cream van comes at 1PM everyday , all the children in your neighbouring area can afford ice-creams for their children but you cant , imagine you had to make sure every day before 1PM you take your child far away to a point where he cannot feel left out when hearing the ice-cream van music.  

This is a reality , it happens !

All this shit is good and dandee, but you've already poisoned my post Mother Teresa... Please move your charity off of my topic.

If you don't like our project you don't have to be a part of it buddy

Archived