Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Orphan Disciples (The Runescape Market Evolved)

Cruel

Spread more FUD why don't ya. Any proof or just talk?

The way he reacted to me saying this in chat more than backs up my opinion, and the one you quoted is my opinion.

The way he reacted to me saying this in chat more than backs up my opinion, and the one you quoted is my opinion.

I'm still just lost at the keylogger by loading a webpage part.

I'm still just lost at the keylogger by loading a webpage part.

And i'd expect you to know that as you're in fact the administrator of this website whom does all the forums fixes.

Proof of your Administration + Forums manager ( as you're going to " try and replicate all of IPB's Features" )

IPB - a popular forums website thing.

O3dPB3z.jpg

it's called a " Driveby download " you learn things when people have attempted it on you. I was reccomended by someone to check this new  " bot " out and luckily my Antivirus didn't even allow me to go onto the webpage because of the sole fact that it could and did attempt to download something onto my computer without me knowing , RAT ( remote access trojan) it allows a person with malicious intent to log all keystrokes, usernames, passwords, access to admin privilages, and much more and scariest of all if you have a webcam they can access that also.

I have been Ratted once before but luckily i knew about this because a friend had told me and i immediately refactored my entire computer.

#BitDefender Total Security FTW.

I have done a scan on your website and it comes clean for the time being.

The person whom had ratted my computer knew that i was holding an Elysian, and also 1B+ in cash.

and ontop of that why would I want to join a community, where the Owner threatens to " DDoS all day n night " - So if you want to lose some money due to random DDoS's performed by " XYZ " as he will have your ip because you would have had to register on his forums.

Nm8blxD.jpg

it's called a " Driveby download " you learn things when people have attempted it on you. I was reccomended by someone to check this new  " bot " out and luckily my Antivirus didn't even allow me to go onto the webpage because of the sole fact that it could and did attempt to download something onto my computer without me knowing , RAT ( remote access trojan) it allows a person with malicious intent to log all keystrokes, usernames, passwords, access to admin privilages, and much more and scariest of all if you have a webcam they can access that also.

I have been Ratted once before but luckily i knew about this because a friend had told me and i immediately refactored my entire computer.

#BitDefender Total Security FTW.

I have done a scan on your website and it comes clean for the time being.

The person whom had ratted my computer knew that i was holding an Elysian, and also 1B+ in cash.

And how do you get a RAT? You download something, let a Java Applet run, not just loading of a webpage. Yes, it will warn you the site has malicious content, but that does not mean simply loading the site will give you a trojan/virus (unless you had super lax security policies).

As for your edits, yes I am an Administrator on the site. Yes, the forums are being written from scratch. Congrats on your detective work.

As for XYZs response to the whole situation, it is childish. I cannot help this, and he has damaged our reputation with these words.

Also, your not fooling anyone ODBoss. Why the censor on the name?

And how do you get a RAT? You download something, let a Java Applet run, not just loading of a webpage. Yes, it will warn you the site has malicious content, but that does not mean simply loading the site will give you a trojan/virus (unless you had super lax security policies).

Also us being runescape players if we see somthing with a Java sign it's almost second nature to just go and press, "install" or "okay" because of the fact we just want to play the game or in the theme of this forums just bot !

Also us being runescape players if we see somthing with a Java sign it's almost second nature to just go and press, "install" or "okay" because of the fact we just want to play the game or in the theme of this forums just bot !

Well, I'm sad you don't go and make sure its signed by Jagex. Please refrain from doing so in the future, you might get a keylogger for real. "Cause I'm dumb" is no excuse, and there would be an actual phish attempt.

Well, I'm sad you don't go and make sure its signed by Jagex. Please refrain from doing so in the future, you might get a keylogger for real. "Cause I'm dumb" is no excuse, and there would be an actual phish attempt.

rather is is not " Cause im dumb " but it is the way we have been programmed in this day and age , we tend to not read policies , terms and conditions, im fairly sure you don't read that you look for the " ok " button and off you are

We are in a time where people do not even give it a second glance and press "install" . As long as they see something they recognise, they'll think it's okay.

Java sign ---> brain processes it --- less than 1/100th of a second auto clear ---> accept because in the past it has been okay to do so.

rather is is not " Cause im dumb " but it is the way we have been programmed in this day and age , we tend to not read policies , terms and conditions, im fairly sure you don't read that you look for the " ok " button and off you are

We are in a time where people do not even give it a second glance and press "install" . As long as they see something they recognise, they'll think it's okay.

Java sign ---> brain processes it --- less than 1/100th of a second auto clear ---> accept because in the past it has been okay to do so.

And again, this isn't my fault. Any website can scam you if your ready to press install/run. No, I read things and take my time, not rush into it without looking around first. I disabled java in my chrome personally cause I never need to run a flash/java applet. Chrome has made this the default. Java is so strict on security now you can't run code from unsigned sources by default. If you manage to get past all that...

I'm sorry that the new generation feels they can just install/run whatever, maybe thats why I gotta fix so many damn computers...

I Think this may potentially be a scam in the near future! with association with Keyloggers and such, just my opinion seems like a shady website.

There is no evidence to back this up. The site is clean, and has done nothing to violate our terms. 

We cannot take actions upon this, as it's only an opinion, and there are no real evidence behind this.

There is no evidence to back this up. The site is clean, and has done nothing to violate our terms. 

We cannot take actions upon this, as it's only an opinion, and there are no real evidence behind this.

There's no evidence behind this correct as it was an opinion, but the way the owner of this site behaved lead me to believe the thoughts in my head, also the reply from an Icon of " XyzScape " of the threat of DDoSing should be noted down to Caution people as they may still be in the era whereby they are on a static IP. 

Archived