Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Multiple Tabs crashing client

RecklessRich

Hello Everyone this is my first post on here, Ive been using dreambot quite well so far on 1 account however when I start to run more accounts in this case 4 accounts I used 4 tabs within the dreambot client and it just kept losing frames and then eventually becoming unresponsive. To remedy this i've had to open 2 clients with 2 tabs on each. Any idea what may be causing this? I have a good computer with a 8 core processor and 16gb ram so I don't think its my computer? Also since running multiple accounts they've randomly been disconnecting from server and not logging back in untill I restart the script? Dont know if these 2 issues are related but yeah any help would be much apprecaited!

When you start the client, did you set the memory to max? if not, you should do that if you're gonna be launching several tabs.

Also enable fresh start on client settings.

I hope this helps :) 

I'd recommend using multiple clients for each account that's what i've always done i find using tabs can glitch the bot out.

I also would personally recommend using multiple clients instead of tabs. With multiple tabs you need to account for the extra ram needed, as well as hoping the script you're using doesn't have a bunch of statics variables, *cough* @Nex

43 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I also would personally recommend using multiple clients instead of tabs. With multiple tabs you need to account for the extra ram needed, as well as hoping the script you're using doesn't have a bunch of statics variables, *cough* @Nex

Oof, mabey db3 will have a fix for those? 

Cool thanks for all the replies everyone, yeah its been running smooth since using multiple clients instead so I guess ill just leave it how it is haha!

On 1/28/2020 at 11:25 PM, Defiled said:

When you start the client, did you set the memory to max? if not, you should do that if you're gonna be launching several tabs.

Also enable fresh start on client settings.

I hope this helps :) 

Just checked and I havent been setting that to max so ill give that a go aswell thanks for the tip mate.😅

Archived