Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tips for antiban

lorre

The script you used is?

Tried mixing up the activity with quests or doing other skills and try to reduce it to 1-3 hours each session.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, lorre said:

Any1 Got tips for not getting banned? I botted 4 hours tanning hides and Got banned

Tanning hides is an overused method therefore it does have a high ban rate, anyhow there are several other ways that can get you banned.

Are you using a proxy? if yes, is it a datacenter proxy? is it from proxy6? Datacenter proxies from popular sites like proxy6 are often flagged therefore you get banned quick.

Have you botted previously on this said account? have you ever suicided it? This can cause chain bans on the same IP.

Do you have covert mode on? Do you have fresh start on? if not turn them on in your Client's Settings

Did an account get previously banned before this one?

Make sure the scripts you are using have some type of anti pattern or anti-pattern it yourself by doing some random stuff once in a while to mess jagex their bot detection up

19 hours ago, Defiled said:

Tanning hides is an overused method therefore it does have a high ban rate, anyhow there are several other ways that can get you banned.

Are you using a proxy? if yes, is it a datacenter proxy? is it from proxy6? Datacenter proxies from popular sites like proxy6 are often flagged therefore you get banned quick.

Have you botted previously on this said account? have you ever suicided it? This can cause chain bans on the same IP.

Do you have covert mode on? Do you have fresh start on? if not turn them on in your Client's Settings

Did an account get previously banned before this one?

How do i know i Am using a proxy? 

I never botted on the account, but i botted alot few years ago. How can i prevent it? 

I didn't tried covert mode/fresh start. Don't even know how to do it haha! I'm New to dreambot. 

Thanks for the reply! 

44 minutes ago, lorre said:

How do i know i Am using a proxy? 

I never botted on the account, but i botted alot few years ago. How can i prevent it? 

I didn't tried covert mode/fresh start. Don't even know how to do it haha! I'm New to dreambot. 

Thanks for the reply! 

If you do not know what proxies are then for sure you aren't using one :) 

Go into DreamBot's settings in the tool bar and turn on Covert Mode and Fresh Start

You can't prevent bans as they are inevitable when botting. Never bot on something you're willing to lose

• 9 months later...

Biggest factor is the script that you're using. The more people are using the same script, the more likely it'll create a pattern that Jagex will detect. Your best bet is buying premium scripts or getting your hands on a private one.

Did you buy that account?

Did you use any breaks in the clients settings, or did you bot 4 hours straight?

What hides were you tanning, was it Cowhide in F2P or dragon hides in P2P?

Have you seen that thread about Appealing your ban with false information in order to have your ban waved?

How do you like Dreambot so far?

Are you coming from another forum or is this your first time botting on Oldschool Runescape?

Archived