Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting connection lost when loading second,third,fourth client??

arilomazi

Hello guys,

im having problems,when the first client is loaded up and logged in,im trying to boot new client. but when the new client loading all of my previous accounts thats logged in gets connection lost. sometimes short,sometimes in longerperiods with total disconect. im using different proxies for each client. Client are loading also very very slowly. first got this after deleted cache and restarting pc. also clients boot up very slowly. heapsize is set to 1k. fresh start.Using covert mode. any ideas? Using old java 8 jre. 

40 minutes ago, arilomazi said:

Hello guys,

im having problems,when the first client is loaded up and logged in,im trying to boot new client. but when the new client loading all of my previous accounts thats logged in gets connection lost. sometimes short,sometimes in longerperiods with total disconect. im using different proxies for each client. Client are loading also very very slowly. first got this after deleted cache and restarting pc. also clients boot up very slowly. heapsize is set to 1k. fresh start.Using covert mode. any ideas? Using old java 8 jre. 

tryed to disable covert mode. didint helped.... anyone?

Archived