Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres👑[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Zawy

Added option to cannon everywhere.

Added option to fill in the NPC if you want to cannon + attack.

• Zawy changed the title to Zawy's AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Hey mate, I'm not sure if its just me or not. But when my bot goes to have a break, the cannon gets left there and disappears. I should have left it longer to see if it went to get a new one or not. But it would be good if it could collect the cannon before having a break and maybe if it filled the cannon at random intervals 

34 minutes ago, Xanax69 said:

Hey mate, I'm not sure if its just me or not. But when my bot goes to have a break, the cannon gets left there and disappears. I should have left it longer to see if it went to get a new one or not. But it would be good if it could collect the cannon before having a break and maybe if it filled the cannon at random intervals 

Hey,

I suggest disable random breaks for now. I will have to found something for that.

21 hours ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

I suggest disable random breaks for now. I will have to found something for that.

No dramas, thankyou!

• 4 weeks later...

Bot's good and all used it for a while, but my player entered through the railing's on the side this time and died from the Ogre's. I know because when i went back i found my stuff.

Obviously not great, dropped 8m worth of items which i got back. But, could look very fishy as it would've been obvious i'm botting.

2 minutes ago, verifyme said:

Bot's good and all used it for a while, but my player entered through the railing's on the side this time and died from the Ogre's. I know because when i went back i found my stuff.

Obviously not great, dropped 8m worth of items which i got back. But, could look very fishy as it would've been obvious i'm botting.

How can he enter the cage?

I didnt knew that was even possible

From the left side you can squeeze through the railing, must've attacked the ogre on the left side and pressed enter by mistake.

Another factor could be that i get very bad lag sometimes from either DB/or the script (not sure as this is the only script i've used here) So that could be a reason why it messed up and entered.

It happened to me before with an AIO fighter from another botting website, so it's defo possible, i'll send you a screenshot later of how you can enter through if you'd like?

33 minutes ago, verifyme said:

Got a 2 day ban, Not necessarily from using this bot. But could be likely as  i died inside the cage

Sorry to hear that.

Lucky that it's only a 2-day tho

Edited by Zawy

Hi can I try a trial of this? I upvoted, also considering buying a private script from you in the near future