Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres👑[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Zawy

1 minute ago, RJPALLA said:

is this still a working script ? 

Yes sir, you can grab a free trial in the SDN :) 

• 2 months later...
    On 4/19/2022 at 6:02 AM, Zawy said:

Yes sir, you can grab a free trial in the SDN :) 

Hey The Script For Some Reason Wont Repair The Cannon

Also Refills Cannon After Its Empty Sometimes I Refill The Cannon Before Some Times When Its Halfway Finished.. Could You Possibly Add This In?

The Alching Works Great But Stops When The Cannon Stops Shooting

Love The Concept Of The Script Though 10/10 In My Eyes ( Mage Training And Range Training In One Script )

Thank You Dreamy.. Hopefully I Can Test A Few More Of Your Scripts Out Soon ... <3

12 minutes ago, King Ongel said:

Hey The Script For Some Reason Wont Repair The Cannon

Also Refills Cannon After Its Empty Sometimes I Refill The Cannon Before Some Times When Its Halfway Finished.. Could You Possibly Add This In?

The Alching Works Great But Stops When The Cannon Stops Shooting

Love The Concept Of The Script Though 10/10 In My Eyes ( Mage Training And Range Training In One Script )

Thank You Dreamy.. Hopefully I Can Test A Few More Of Your Scripts Out Soon ... <3

Hey!

I have plans to rewrite the script with a lot more features

11 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey!

I have plans to rewrite the script with a lot more features

Love This :)

How Long Till Its Done Being Written. Noticed You Have An AIO Skilling Script As Well BTW... Might Have To Check That Out <3 

Just now, King Ongel said:

Love This :)

How Long Till Its Done Being Written. Noticed You Have An AIO Skilling Script As Well BTW... Might Have To Check That Out <3 

I don't have an ETA for that but won't be that long.

The Fighter script in the Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite also has cannon support (Just added that this week)

22 minutes ago, Zawy said:

I don't have an ETA for that but won't be that long.

The Fighter script in the Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite also has cannon support (Just added that this week)

Yeah Im Thinking Of Buying The Script Next Week When I Get Paid From Work :)

Aswell As The Money Making Script And A Few Others You Have.. Create A Library Of Scripts That Way I Can Do Whatever I Want And Not Worry About How I Am Going To Make It Happen

• 2 months later...

Got the trial to just see if it's worth buying. It was working great, then I walked away for like 20 minutes and when I came back my character had apparently got inside the cage and died. So be warned and don't bring too many valuables. Thankfully I got back in time to pick up everything.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 11/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, Zawy said:

discord

I'm looking to grab this one now. Does this still function correctly and have many people been banned using this? 

Anndd Approximate range xp per hour while knifing/cannoning? Super low ranged level